Islamic Cothing for men???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Islamic Cothing for men???

Once I'm able to grow a Sunnah beard, I'll start wearing Sunnah clothing.
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post

but yea dunno why so many brothers wimp out of dressing sunnah style, sisters have to go out on the streets in abaya and khimar, and our brothers are supposed to be the amirs and setting a good example...
      .. too busy pointing fingers at the way in which sisters dress. i hardly see brothers wearing sunnah clothing. some amirs theyl make.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
        Once I'm able to grow a Sunnah beard, I'll start wearing Sunnah clothing.
        'once i'm able'... i hope we live to see that day.. insha'Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
          Daal: If you ever in Birmingham - there are a good few shops on Coventry Road.

And in Lesta theres that big shop - I think its called Rijaal by Spinney Park - opposite Shaykh Adams masjid. the lesta gujjis will help you out on what road it is.
          yeah try Amsons... rip offs.

birmingham uses islam to make BIG 'bijnis'

Comment

Originally posted by al.khansaa View Post
            yeah try Amsons... rip offs.

birmingham uses islam to make BIG 'bijnis'
            you advise amsons then call it rip offs??

Dar as-Salaam n Darul Ilm are just as expensive. There used to be a shop on Golden Hillock Road which was very reasonable and by very I mean VERY - but its a ladies only gym now **torture**
            Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

*frowning at the pompous paki*

hows that torture..? have you seen the state of Birmingham its one big restaurant infested city.. every time i visit Birmingham it reminds me of the xtrmly over weight americans (walking around in shalwar kameez). the unhealthy british chippy life style ruining our Islamic way of life. i endorse the idea of gyms esp for asian women who spend all day at home… but you probably disagree.. probably want
              women chained to stoves.

the only decent and a shop worth visiting was maktabah.. i think on lady pool road or some thing like that..i bought a couple of books and got a discount on all, i also got some nasheed cass/cds for free.. May Allah swt bless them all.. Ameen that’s what you call doing business.. my prayers for them.. priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Daaal View Post
                Yeah i already have one white thobe and i love it:inlove: So is there any particular sort of material i should be looking for, i might end up getting one of those salwar kameez type material, don't know if thats suitable for it
                why dnt u just tell ure mum or aunty or something, theyll know which material is perfect and inshallah mite sew it themselves for you, or mite know another aunty jee who can sew :up:
                check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
                  why dnt u just tell ure mum or aunty or something, theyll know which material is perfect and inshallah mite sew it themselves for you, or mite know another aunty jee who can sew :up:
                  I was waiting for someone to say that My mum is fully qualified to do it but she be too busy plus she might divert my goal and make me a designer salwar kameez

Comment

Originally posted by Daaal View Post
                    I was waiting for someone to say that My mum is fully qualified to do it but she be too busy plus she might divert my goal and make me a designer salwar kameez
                    lol, thats a typical thing for the mums to do; jazz it up a bit,

or you cud just get an aunty to do it or you could visit this website:

http://www.lawung.com/

go to urban runway: thats were you get to see the designs :up:
                    check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

khansaa: maktabah? er . . oookayyyy **outta**
                      Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

khansaa: maktabah? er . . oookayyyy **outta**
                        what does that mean?

Comment

Nothing beats Daffa thobes.
                          The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
                          Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by ImaanSeeker View Post
                            Nothing beats Daffa thobes.
                            aseel does.

Comment

aseel does.
                              Send me one, so I may confirm.

:jkk:
                              The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
                              Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

Comment

I dont think they come in mini-size though **hahahaha**

Comment

Working...
                                X