Islamic Cothing for men???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islamic Cothing for men???

Salam brothers, every1 talks about clothing for sisters but even we can represent Islam through our clothing. Why cant we wear branded clothing with Islamic representation?? THE WORLD FAMOUS REVIVAL BRAND IslamicImpressions brings you the latest is Islamic urban wear. Our range of high quality clothing is cut, stitched, and printed in reputable factories to supreme quality standards.
    "Don’t be represented by other labels, let your clothing represent Islam!"
    VISIT: http://www.islamicimpressions.com :)

Re: Islamic Cothing for men???

Originally posted by fadi123 View Post
    Salam brothers, every1 talks about clothing for sisters but even we can represent Islam through our clothing. Why cant we wear branded clothing with Islamic representation?? THE WORLD FAMOUS REVIVAL BRAND IslamicImpressions brings you the latest is Islamic urban wear. Our range of high quality clothing is cut, stitched, and printed in reputable factories to supreme quality standards.
    wasalaam,

when it comes to men's clothing, in my opinion you are selling western clothes but jus by re-labeling it with your own 'islamic' labels, titles, logos etc. Because in Islam, islamic clothing for men is something that resembles and represents sunnah, i.e., the dressing which matches the dressing style of prophet, like Thawb etc not like t-shirt, sweatshirt, hoodies.

I am not saying there is anything wrong or haram about t-shirts or sweatshirt hoodies etc, but I am rather saying they are not from Islamic culture. Some items on the site looks like just to make business and make money they have been labelled with islamic tiles and islamic wordings. Because, besides the wordings and titles there nothing that resembles islamic in SOME of those clothings. These days everyone is using Islam left right and centre for their own personal benefits and no matter how hard it is for people to accept, I still speak my view.

Lastly, let me know when you have 70% sale .. lol thats when I am going to consider buying anything from the site cuz I guess the right price for them is the figure you get after 70% slash :P

Anyway all the best!
    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
      wasalaam,

when it comes to men's clothing, in my opinion you are selling western clothes but jus by re-labeling it with your own 'islamic' labels, titles, logos etc. Because in Islam, islamic clothing for men is something that resembles and represents sunnah, i.e., the dressing which matches the dressing style of prophet, like Thawb etc not like t-shirt, sweatshirt, hoodies.

I am not saying there is anything wrong or haram about t-shirts or sweatshirt hoodies etc, but I am rather saying they are not from Islamic culture. Some items on the site looks like just to make business and make money they have been labelled with islamic tiles and islamic wordings. Because, besides the wordings and titles there nothing that resembles islamic in SOME of those clothings. These days everyone is using Islam left right and centre for their own personal benefits and no matter how hard it is for people to accept, I still speak my view.
      Very well said bro. I agree 100%.

The best brand of clothing is "Sunnah - White Collection". It's been in fashion for a long time but sadly not many take to it.
      U WANNA DIE AS A MUSLIM, BUT U DON'T WANNA LIVE AS ONE ???
      IT IS WISE TO FOLLOW SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS THE WAY........
      ........... THE WAY TO JANNAH IS TO FOLLOW THE SUNNAH.

-- ISLAM ISN'T JUST A RELIGION, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE --

LIFE IS FRAGILE, HANDLE WITH PRAYER.

Comment

Originally posted by fadi123 View Post
        As-Salaamu Alaykum wa Shukran akhi, it is a good online shop Mashallah! I saw many things i could buy Insha'Allah.

Ma As-Salaama.
        أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Useless_Slave_of_Allah View Post
          Very well said bro. I agree 100%.

The best brand of clothing is "Sunnah - White Collection". It's been in fashion for a long time but sadly not many take to it.
          although wearing sunnah is obviously the best brand of clothing for brothers

it is encouraging to have a fashion company like islamic impressions which allows brothers to wear fashions that represent islam and show people islam rather than carrying a logo that reprsents mass corporations many funding the state of israel or endorsing the use of child labour in sweat shops etc...

although the Sunnah of dress is the best of dress not all brothers are strong enough in their eman to wear it all the time

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Foulana blog

Comment

Originally posted by ♥Hafsah♥ View Post
            although the Sunnah of dress is the best of dress not all brothers are strong enough in their eman to wear it all the time
            Ma'am
            The Prophet said: "The fear of people should never prevent any of you from speaking the truth when he sees it or pointing out its importance. Doing so will not hasten one's appointed time of death or lessen one's rizq."Tirmidhi, Hasanussaheeh
            He also said: ”If you see my ummah afraid to confront an oppressor and tell him - "You are an oppressor", then it is finished.Ahmad, Saheeh

Comment

Originally posted by ibnmuadh View Post
              Ma'am
              what is that all about??

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Foulana blog

Comment

what is that all about??
                strong point that hits the nail on the head
                The Prophet said: "The fear of people should never prevent any of you from speaking the truth when he sees it or pointing out its importance. Doing so will not hasten one's appointed time of death or lessen one's rizq."Tirmidhi, Hasanussaheeh
                He also said: ”If you see my ummah afraid to confront an oppressor and tell him - "You are an oppressor", then it is finished.Ahmad, Saheeh

Comment

the link doesnt work for me it just says ...

Cannot select: Table 'islamicimp.chat_admin' doesn't exist :S

but yea dunno why so many brothers wimp out of dressing sunnah style, sisters have to go out on the streets in abaya and khimar, and our brothers are supposed to be the amirs and setting a good example...
                  "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                    the link doesnt work for me it just says ...

Cannot select: Table 'islamicimp.chat_admin' doesn't exist :S

but yea dunno why so many brothers wimp out of dressing sunnah style, sisters have to go out on the streets in abaya and khimar, and our brothers are supposed to be the amirs and setting a good example...
                    this may be controversial but when it all comes down to it wearing abya and khimar is fard for a woman but wearing the sunnah style isnt fard for brothers,
                    but I do agree to a certain extent it is nice to walk down the street adn see brothers representing their deen with a thobe and I mean on others days as well as fridays!

Foulana blog

Comment

this may be controversial but when it all comes down to it wearing abya and khimar is fard for a woman but wearing the sunnah style isnt fard for brothers,
                      but I do agree to a certain extent it is nice to walk down the street adn see brothers representing their deen with a thobe and I mean on others days as well as fridays!
                      would just be nice just to be able to recognise a muslim man, where i live 30% of the population is portugese and they look like arabs/algerians more of them have beards and wear loose clothing than the muslim men here do :(
                      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

apparently this is the newest and most urban way of dressing sunnah-i'm not a guy but this looks good http://www.lawung.com/
                        The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                        (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                        In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                          would just be nice just to be able to recognise a muslim man, where i live 30% of the population is portugese and they look like arabs/algerians more of them have beards and wear loose clothing than the muslim men here do :(
                          no i totally agree
                          we need more beards in the muslim community!!
                          more recognisable muslim men so we dont feel so alone in our islamic attire.

Foulana blog

Comment

I would dress in Sunnah clothing if other brothers would too. I don't want to be the only one at my college dressed in a throbe and stuff.
                            Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Agree with "Useless" Slave
                              Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Working...
                              X