Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waxing legs and arms

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Waxing legs and arms

    Is it permissable to do so?

  • #2
    Re: Waxing legs and arms

    ... Yep. :D lol..

    Wax anything you want except the hair on your head and eyebrows.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Waxing legs and arms

      Originally posted by scribble View Post
      ... Yep. :D lol..

      Wax anything you want except the hair on your head and eyebrows.
      eyebrows? Really? Opps I plucks my eyebrows occasionally, is it not halaal to do so?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Waxing legs and arms

        Originally posted by UKSweetGirl View Post
        eyebrows? Really? Opps I plucks my eyebrows occasionally, is it not halaal to do so?
        That is haram.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Waxing legs and arms

          Nope nope nope.

          No plucking of eyebrows.

          Leave 'em bushy. :p :rotfl:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Waxing legs and arms

            Originally posted by scribble View Post
            Nope nope nope.

            No plucking of eyebrows.

            Leave 'em bushy. :p :rotfl:
            I don't know but plucking eyebrows really looks ugly to me. It can be scary too.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Waxing legs and arms

              Originally posted by scribble View Post
              Nope nope nope.

              No plucking of eyebrows.

              Leave 'em bushy. :p :rotfl:
              My eyebrows are not that bushy lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Waxing legs and arms

                Alrighty folks, no describing eyebrow shapes/bushiness please. Single brothers sniffing around.

                :p

                Only cause it's just a tad weird.
                Last edited by scribble; 30-07-08, 04:34 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Waxing legs and arms

                  Eyebrows? shave em off and stick two slugs on ya face.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Waxing legs and arms

                    Originally posted by scribble View Post
                    Alrighty folks, no describing eyebrow shapes/bushiness please. Single brothers sniffing around.

                    :p

                    Only cause it's just a tad weird.
                    Why would brothers wana come and see this thread??

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Waxing legs and arms

                      Originally posted by Neurostyler View Post
                      Eyebrows? shave em off and stick two slugs on ya face.
                      ewwww!!! that is nasty :(

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Waxing legs and arms

                        Because its open to everyone including guests. Take it to sister section. Oh you wont have access
                        الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Waxing legs and arms

                          Originally posted by UKSweetGirl View Post
                          Why would brothers wana come and see this thread??
                          Because it's in the main forum and anyone can read what you say. :D May not reply, but may read. So no funkiness, because... I don't like weirdness.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Waxing legs and arms

                            Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
                            Because its open to everyone including guests. Take it to sister section. Oh you wont have access
                            Why I dont have access? Is it because I am newbie? :D

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Waxing legs and arms

                              Originally posted by Neurostyler View Post
                              Eyebrows? shave em off and stick two slugs on ya face.
                              ewwwww
                              check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X