Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving Tower! Hurry up, the number of flats is limited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moving Tower! Hurry up, the number of flats is limited!

I wouldn't go to to Dubai, let alone buy a place there.
    Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
    O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Safiya View Post
      I wouldn't go to to Dubai, let alone buy a place there.
      Would you go to Saudi?
      I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Saudi.:inlove::inlove::inlove: I truely dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.:) :) :)

Comment

It's not moving in high speed...it's very slow, you probably wouldn't feel it.
        "The discovery of truth is prevented more effectively, not by the false appearance of things present and which mislead into error, not directly by weakness of the reasoning powers, but by preconceived notions, opinion, and by prejudice." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

what a waste of money, time, resources & knowledge - who are these people creating such pompous and exorbitant trash
          "If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel. Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

http://muslimwiki.com/mw/images/thum...Palestine2.jpg

Comment

Awesome! I'm building my OWN TOWER ;)
            Its bigger than that and will be a lot COOLER!
            It will be in Jannah, insha'Allah :D
            " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

excellent idea akhi

i believe you can get that, NOT from riba and years of financial debt, but by merely praying 12 rakat sunnah every day
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

excellent idea akhi

i believe you can get that, NOT from riba and years of financial debt, but by merely praying 12 rakat sunnah every day
                .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by Tahiyah View Post
                  i d take the robot maid they had over the flying car any day ;)
                  Rosie was a sweetheart, wasn't she?

But why not fly? The cars went 500 miles per hour, and parking was no problem, George's could fold up like a suitcase when needed.

but your right tho, those towers are something out of the jetsons and we probaly will live to see flying cars
                  That may be. :up:

The Jetsons are true visionares. Considering most episodes where made in the 60s and 70s these people had a very keen view on the future. Many things came true. The biggest fault is not forseeing an information based society. Letters are delivered very quickly, but E-mail or an Internet (things that make information more important than matter) where not predicted by The Jetsons.

Here's a list of things that came true:

* Microbooks, an encyclopedia stored on an object the size of a cigarette lighter

* VisaPhone, phone with not only sound but also a moving picture

http://www.cybercomm.nl/~ivo/trivia.html

And the teenager Judy had a digital diary called Didi.

What's comparable to that today? A Blackberry?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Saudi Prince View Post
                    In Duabi:

The smallest flat is for $4 milions only.
                    The largest one is for $39 milions only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyuQdb-js4M

Not to be missed. ;)
                    lol , ppl are going to have fun trying to getting their cars out when it all breaks down
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post
                      SP Weren't you Banned?

You make it sound as though $4,000,000 and $39,000,000 is pocket Money ...

May Allah Ta'ala save my brothers from Squandering their Money, as some of the Arabs do ...

regards.
                      Ameen.. but it may be too late for this now.

Comment

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
                        Awesome! I'm building my OWN TOWER ;)
                        Its bigger than that and will be a lot COOLER!
                        It will be in Jannah, insha'Allah :D
                        insha'Allah.

moving tower eat your heart out.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X