Sun Tan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Tan

After enjoying the stupendous sun, sea and sand of Turkey for two whole weeks (:D) i was glad to see the back of it. () ...The reason being was that the heat was often unbearable and tough to cope with () and i was really missing my life in England; my home sweet home. () Anyway, getting to the point... I came back with this really dark tan, (:hidban:) looooll, and yeah i liked it, (:inlove:) but what i'm annoyed about is this tan still ain't disappeared, lolll. I'm pretty sure it's because i'm exposing myself to too much heat and sunlight. It's really weird because my body and legs are pale compared to my arms and face, looolll. So may i ask, has anybody else ever experienced a similar situation and found it annoying, lol? :o:o:o

Re: Sun Tan

count urself lucky...i could sit in the blazing sun for hours on end and will not tan, instead i just go red and look flustered for a while.
    i want that radiant, bronze summer glow too, not fair! Grrr!

Comment

Typical, ickle fickle Online wants to look as white as possible :D

Where's MMS...I think she's the expert on here
      ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
      a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
      worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
      a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
      and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
      (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

:salams

looool u should count urself grateful... some people end up gettin niqaab tan lines or hijab tanlines and baaaaaaaaaaaaaare sikhs have tanlines from their turbans

but tht is pretty awesome tho, i SO bet soon someone will invent tanning shapes... so like a heart or sumt is like cut out and then u only get a heart shaped tan... mark my words... some genius is gonna read this and realise this geniuses geniosity and come out with sumt brand spankin marvellous :D
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Sun Tan

I went there too a few weeks ago :inlove: and got tanned ...still got tanline on forehead from hijab. grr.

Rub slice of lemon on face before bed?

A3udhu billahis samii'ilAlimi minash-shaytanirrajim

Comment

Originally posted by *Al-Qadr* View Post
            He's a guy, don't go giving him lady tips...or soon he'll be buying a make up kit
            ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
            a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
            worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
            a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
            and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
            (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Originally posted by Joha View Post
              He's a guy, don't go giving him lady tips...or soon he'll be buying a make up kit

yeh mrs online man up... u have pink in ur signature aswell
              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

[QUOTE=RaNdOm;2714797]:salams

looool u should count urself grateful... some people end up gettin niqaab tan lines or hijab tanlines and baaaaaaaaaaaaaare sikhs have tanlines from their turbans

LOL, that is funny!

Comment

ive experienced half of your feet dark while the other half is light looool

it luks funny

i guess u just hav to wait till it disappears
                  check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by *Al-Qadr* View Post
                    I went there too a few weeks ago :inlove: and got tanned ...still got tanline on forehead from hijab. grr.

lol ive got that still being in england lol
                    check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
                      I'm pretty sure it's because i'm exposing myself to too much heat and sunlight.
                      Doesn't this heat melt all your hair products? :fairy: Don't they end up dribbling everywhere? :fairy:

I'm only joking, bro.

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

LOL, hahah, uh-oH once you go black you don't go BACK! Sucks for you now man! Your gonna be a DARKY forever! Just like me =( I did the same thing and Now I'm toasted.

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post

but tht is pretty awesome tho, i SO bet soon someone will invent tanning shapes... so like a heart or sumt is like cut out and then u only get a heart shaped tan... mark my words... some genius is gonna read this and realise this geniuses geniosity and come out with sumt brand spankin marvellous :D
                        You?
                        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

why dont people like it when they go a little dark hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
                            After enjoying the stupendous sun, sea and sand of Turkey for two whole weeks (:D) i was glad to see the back of it. () ...The reason being was that the heat was often unbearable and tough to cope with () and i was really missing my life in England; my home sweet home. () Anyway, getting to the point... I came back with this really dark tan, (:hidban:) looooll, and yeah i liked it, (:inlove:) but what i'm annoyed about is this tan still ain't disappeared, lolll. I'm pretty sure it's because i'm exposing myself to too much heat and sunlight. It's really weird because my body and legs are pale compared to my arms and face, looolll.
                            So may i ask, has anybody else ever experienced a similar situation
                            Yes.
                            and found it annoying, lol? :o:o:o
                            No.

...are you sure you're Mister Online?

Edit: Whoops... looks like everyone beat me to it. :D
                            "I shall be telling this with a sigh. Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less travelled by, And that has made all the difference."
                            ~ Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken

Comment

As-Salaamu Alaykum,

I do not have the problem of tanning because i tan hardly and if i stay like 10 days at sea few hours per day in the sun then i start to get a sparkle of tan and this is annoying me, the fact that i can hardly tan and i wish having little more "coloured" skin just little more...

Ma As-Salaama.
                              أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X