Leave a comment:

• Muslimah4lyff
    replied
    Re: Cramp

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
    *Ahem*

Old people should excercise regularly

Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
    32 isnt old Sis its............................................... not so young?
    Originally posted by GaNg$T4-G4L View Post
    lolzzzzzzzzz.....he isnt old...hes only 32...lolzzzzz

but i kno ma dad gets cramps too..lol
    Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
    32 is never old. its at 40 where the good healthy life starts

:rotfl:

poor you....so glad im only 17......:D

Leave a comment:

• Hiking
    replied

Is the pain thinking of the knuckles on the muscle or the pain of the cramp?

I dont want think otherwise, rub the muscle with the knuckles and be in twice the pain!! lol
    It's the pain of the knuckles ON THE CRAMPED MUSCLE it hurts, but that's the quickest way to get rid of it (for me anyway) don't try this at home!! Go see your doc though just to get it checked out :up:

Edit: Doesn't matter if you don't like it GOO! Or, you can go to your A&E and they'll see you there :insha:? But you may have quuuuite a long wait

Leave a comment:

• Ibrahim70
    replied

i dont know. you should really see a doctor just to see if everything is ok. its normal to get a cramp but the doctors know better reasons
    :o i dont like going to the docs

I shall have to check the NHS website me thinks

Leave a comment:

• Ibrahim70
    replied

Usually if I DO get a cramp just massage it out with your knuckles (oh the pain!).
    Is the pain thinking of the knuckles on the muscle or the pain of the cramp?

I dont want think otherwise, rub the muscle with the knuckles and be in twice the pain!! lol

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

No im poor :o

Oh so its normal to get it in the same leg EVERY time then? Oh ok, i thought it was just me.
    i dont know. you should really see a doctor just to see if everything is ok. its normal to get a cramp but the doctors know better reasons

Leave a comment:

• Ibrahim70
    replied

yeah thats normal. you got sky tv yeah? turn to channel 601 and look for the cramp twins lol
    No im poor :o

Oh so its normal to get it in the same leg EVERY time then? Oh ok, i thought it was just me.

Leave a comment:

• Hiking
    replied

Hey why people post up what they do on a daily basis to dodge the surge of the dreaded cramp!!
    Didja mean why don't? Here's what I do to avoid it...
    I try to stay under the age of 20 :rotfl:
    Nah I don't really do anything :/ During uni though it's a huge campus and the prototyping requires you to move and plus it's a two hour trek there...so that must prevent it for me
    Usually if I DO get a cramp just massage it out with your knuckles (oh the pain!).

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

Who? :confused:

For some reason I only ever get cramp in my right leg.................is that normal? :o
    yeah thats normal. you got sky tv yeah? turn to channel 601 and look for the cramp twins lol

Leave a comment:

• Ibrahim70
    replied

you should watch the cramp twins
    Who? :confused:

For some reason I only ever get cramp in my right leg.................is that normal? :o

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

Hey why people post up what they do on a daily basis to dodge the surge of the dreaded cramp!!

I do walk around the offices a lot but most of the time im sitting plus also not drinking so thats no fluids and no exercise..................no wonder cramp loves me!!
    you should watch the cramp twins

Leave a comment:

• Ibrahim70
    replied

You should play footy instead of talking about it! Or..go jogging? Or get a treadmill.....or garden :up:

I do walk around the offices a lot but most of the time im sitting plus also not drinking so thats no fluids and no exercise..................no wonder cramp loves me!!

Leave a comment:

• Hiking
    replied

:hidban: back up!!!

I sit down a lot on computers at work and on the internet at night..........I think thats where the 'non-exercise' life comes from! lol

You should play footy instead of talking about it! Or..go jogging? Or get a treadmill.....or garden :up:

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X