• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibrahim70
    replied
    Re: Cramp

Salaams

2.22am this morning I had the most unbelievable cramp in the same leg again :(

Ouch it hurt!!!

Got in the car this morning and at first I was ok but then I realised that when I put pressue on it (ie, using the brake pedal!) it hurt so I had to turn the car around and have a walk..............ive been drinking plenty of water as I remember someone saying it could be linked to lack of fluids as yeateray I had a drink at 1.30pm but then nothing until 10.20pm so maybe that was to blame.

*sighs*

:(

Leave a comment:

• Enigma Dreamer
    replied

Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
    Loving Dad and an uncle too now. my brother had a baby too
    MashaAllah bless. May Allah (s.w.) make him/her strong in the deen.

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

Originally posted by Enigma Dreamer View Post
    Yeah, was just kidding. I know you are a loving dad.
    Loving Dad and an uncle too now. my brother had a baby too

Leave a comment:

• Enigma Dreamer
    replied

i mean i cooperate and everything but i didnt mean it the way you thought it lol
    Yeah, was just kidding. I know you are a loving dad.

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

I have no baby but gotta understand them because crying is apparently their only form of communication. But you don't like them when they are crying? That is coming from a father. Poor baby
    i mean i cooperate and everything but i didnt mean it the way you thought it lol

Leave a comment:

• Enigma Dreamer
    replied

yeah i dont like it when kids cry. usually its the digestive system that causes the baby pain in the first few months from what ive noticed assuming i have a baby
    I have no baby but gotta understand them because crying is apparently their only form of communication. But you don't like them when they are crying? That is coming from a father. Poor baby

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

Yeah, that is why I brought this in the first place. I was trying to make you understand that as much as cramp is very difficult for you, it would be even more cumbersome for infants and babies who can't tell whether they have any cramps. I guess the parents just gotta try to figure it out like find out if the baby tries to hold a certain part of his/her body when they are screaming etc.
    yeah i dont like it when kids cry. usually its the digestive system that causes the baby pain in the first few months from what ive noticed assuming i have a baby

Leave a comment:

• Enigma Dreamer
    replied

ok but last thing babies dont speak so how do you the baby is going through a cramp lol
    Yeah, that is why I brought this in the first place. I was trying to make you understand that as much as cramp is very difficult for you, it would be even more cumbersome for infants and babies who can't tell whether they have any cramps. I guess the parents just gotta try to figure it out like find out if the baby tries to hold a certain part of his/her body when they are screaming etc.

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

I don't see any reason as to why cramp can be exclusive to adults only. I think babies can get it. Normal milk maybe rich in calcium but I don't think it has that much of potassium. Still, there are some other factors that can cause cramps. But let us leave it at that and keep the thread in topic. :)
    ok but last thing babies dont speak so how do you the baby is going through a cramp lol

Leave a comment:

• Enigma Dreamer
    replied

no i dont think so as long as they get breastfed. normal milk yes i agree. But Allah said that everyday the breast milk changes according to the needs of the baby.
    I don't see any reason as to why cramp can be exclusive to adults only. I think babies can get it. Normal milk maybe rich in calcium but I don't think it has that much of potassium. Still, there are some other factors that can cause cramps. But let us leave it at that and keep the thread in topic. :)

Leave a comment:

• Ruprecht
    replied

If I get leg cramps it's usually from dehydration after heavy exercise.

Drink more water, or those electrolyte sportsdrinks.
    Avoid diuretics like coffee or energy drinks.

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

Why not? Babies can also lack potassium and calcium.
    no i dont think so as long as they get breastfed. normal milk yes i agree. But Allah said that everyday the breast milk changes according to the needs of the baby.

Leave a comment:

• Enigma Dreamer
    replied

No babies dont get cramps. they cant bear the pain. we lack protein or calcuim or potassuim thats why we get cramp or charley horses
    Why not? Babies can also lack potassium and calcium.

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

Yeah that is why I mentioned a baby. How hard and painful it would be: the cramp trying to get into the baby although the baby has only four letters.
    No babies dont get cramps. they cant bear the pain. we lack protein or calcuim or potassuim thats why we get cramp or charley horses

Leave a comment:

• Enigma Dreamer
    replied

Enigma Jani, look at the words CRAMP (five letters) and BABY (four Letters) hence the cramp can't get in a baby lol
    Yeah that is why I mentioned a baby. How hard and painful it would be: the cramp trying to get into the baby although the baby has only four letters.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X