Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cramp

Asalaam Alikum

Inshallah your all in the best of health and Iman.

Friday morning I woke up and stretched in bed and "ARRRGGGHHHHHH MY LEG!!!"................it was cramp. Always happens to my right leg too. Anyways, after about 5 minutes it wore off and I was able to get out the bed so wash. All day Friday I was fine but last night as I got into bed it twitcched and has continued ever since.................its still twitching now :( and I fear its going to hurt again if i move the leg suddenly or something.

Im scared to pray in case I cant get up again so havent prayed yet today :(

Does anyone have a cure or anything to help my leg? :o

Ive checked on the net earlier and attempted my own massaging of the calf which worked for about 10 minutes but then it twitched again.

Now its 7.54pm Saturday night and inshallah I want to pop into London tomorrow which will mean a lot of walking but I dont want to be hobbling round IslamExpo do i? lol

Help!! :o

Re: Cramp

Let me address the more urgent issue first: prayer. If you were awake, then you should have prayed. Praying has NO excuse(s) at all as a man. Even you are on your death bed, you should pray by blinking your eyes. Anyway, pray now THE WAY you can. If you can pray while sitting and you can't afford to seat, then pray NOW!!! As for the medicine, I don't know really but sometimes, filling warm water in a plastic bottle and passing it over the place used to help. Hope it helps. Alternatively, you can find some medication in the pharmacies for sure. May Allah (s.w.) relieve you of your pain brother.

Comment

Get plenty of potassium and calcium in your diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma Dreamer View Post
        Let me address the more urgent issue first: prayer. If you were awake, then you should have prayed. Praying has NO excuse(s) at all as a man. Even you are on your death bed, you should pray by blinking your eyes. Anyway, pray now THE WAY you can. If you can pray while sitting and you can't afford to seat, then pray NOW!!! As for the medicine, I don't know really but sometimes, filling warm water in a plastic bottle and passing it over the place used to help. Hope it helps. Alternatively, you can find some medication in the pharmacies for sure. May Allah (s.w.) relieve you of your pain brother.
        :jkk: for the reply

I will pray sitting I guess cause the pain could come back if I tried to bend the leg too much :o

As for the hot water..........u mean a hot water bottle yes? Hmmmmmmmmmm yea I think I will try that later tonight in bed.

Thanks for the excellent suggestion, hadnt thought of that :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma Dreamer View Post
          subhanallah bro, listen to your sis...with prayer there is no excuse, like look at Umar r.a on the brink of his death, even whilst he was being assasinated, when he regained consiousness, all he was worried about was his salah (shows how important it is :) )

i hope your cramp gets better, all i can say is try to be normal as you can, massage it etc. i get cramps in my neck and thats what i do, relax it inshaallah
          "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Originally posted by Jilbabi View Post
            subhanallah bro, listen to your sis...with prayer there is no excuse, like look at Umar r.a on the brink of his death, even whilst he was being assasinated, when he regained consiousness, all he was worried about was his salah (shows how important it is :) )

i hope your cramp gets better, all i can say is try to be normal as you can, massage it etc. i get cramps in my neck and thats what i do, relax it inshaallah
            Originally posted by thurber View Post
            Get plenty of potassium and calcium in your diet.
            :jkk: :up:

You know hats weird? I was out and about earlier and it seemed to be ok when I walked fast but when i slowed down it would hurt slightly..............is that normal?

Comment

Assallaamu 'alaykum

I don't have a cure for u but insha Allah I'll make du'aa for u that Allah cures you insha Allah and because of that pain Allah washes away ur sins

and I agree with Enigma Dreamer it's really important that u pray and Insha Allah if u make du'aa in ur prayer maybe the pain will go away allahu 'allem
              [I][B][COLOR="Navy"]Be patient. Verily the promise of Allah is true, and let not those who are devoid of certainty in faith discourage you from conveying [Allahs Message].[/I]
              [Ar-Rum: 60] [/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by NiqaaBi_InBlack View Post
                Assallaamu 'alaykum

I don't have a cure for u but insha Allah I'll make du'aa for u that Allah cures you insha Allah and because of that pain Allah washes away ur sins

and I agree with Enigma Dreamer it's really important that u pray and Insha Allah if u make du'aa in ur prayer maybe the pain will go away allahu 'allem
                :D thank you Sis, I shall put you all in my duas too

Inshallah Allah will ease this pain soon.

Comment

inshallah u get better

Comment

Originally posted by Yokel View Post
                    i hav a piece of round wood i roll on my shins to make them thicker inshallah
                    sorry? lol

So thats works yea? So what are you doing with the wood? Just rolling it softly? Rolling it while pressing down on the shin? Or lightly hitting the shin?

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
                      sorry? lol

So thats works yea? So what are you doing with the wood? Just rolling it softly? Rolling it while pressing down on the shin? Or lightly hitting the shin?
                      u kno the wood used to crush wheat? its round well i roll it up and down my shins lightly to hard. inshallah they will become thick n stronger. u all shud try this

Comment

u kno the wood used to crush wheat? its round well i roll it up and down my shins lightly to hard. inshallah they will become thick n stronger. u all shud try this
                        Sounds a lil old skool to me, but I guess if it works then aye its all good :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
                          Sounds a lil old skool to me, but I guess if it works then aye its all good :up:
                          in ure case i suggest u massage oil over it

Comment

in ure case i suggest u massage oil over it
                            good point alhamdulilah

Comment

good point alhamdulilah
                              thanx ;)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X