X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mgilani
    replied
    Re: Dubai to set up Prophet :saw: museum

Hmmmmmmmmmm................... Interesting.............. kinda insurance policy if you know what i mean. Y dont they first fix the airport to reflect it is indeed an islamic country?

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
    I see nothing wrong in making a museum about the Prophet :saw: so long as it is done with respect. Who wouldnt want to learn about the Seerah in an audio-visual atmosphere? Who wouldnt want to look at holy relics of the Nabi :saw: ?

I also think its a very good idea for kids.
    I don't mind that aspect of it, my concern lies if they wanted to bring in visual replicas, or take certain things belonging to the Prophet (SAW) and bringing it to the museum. Or if they decide to make a replica of his grave.

Leave a comment:

• Medievalist
    replied

I see nothing wrong in making a museum about the Prophet :saw: so long as it is done with respect. Who wouldnt want to learn about the Seerah in an audio-visual atmosphere? Who wouldnt want to look at holy relics of the Nabi :saw: ?

I also think its a very good idea for kids.

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
    **roll eyes**
    What is your view on the matter Brother Med?

Leave a comment:

• Medievalist
    replied

**roll eyes**

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

I don't mind if they are going to have a museum for Islam, but I don't know if I like the idea of a Museum for the Prophet (SAW).

Leave a comment:

• Medievalist
    started a topic Dubai to set up Prophet :saw: museum

Dubai to set up Prophet :saw: museum

The Gulf emirate of Dubai has said it is to set up the world's first museum dedicated to the Prophet Muhammad. :saw:

It aims to shed light on his life in 7th Century Arabia, as well as his legacy for the world's 1.3bn Muslims.

There will also be a wing explaining the Muslim pilgrimage, or Hajj, and another for the other pillars of Islam.

continued

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X