X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eid plans?

Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
    Ameen to that!! :D

I have never been to an Eid (even though Im a revert of 4 years nearly ) but would love to attend something this year, either at a Brothers house with all the family there and everything or an event at the Masjid or something :inlove:
    :shock: subhnallah you've never celebrated eid for 4 yrs? subhnahallah...anyway like some people have said go to a friends house, celebrate with them...and defenetly pray the eid prayer at the mosque its a beautiful experince....:inlove:

Originally posted by .: hayat :. View Post
    alone :(,,, my friend's family ( with whom i made my 1st ramadhaan ) is gone out of my country,, i'll probably go to help the making of food 4 masjid inshallah,,
    aww inshallah you'll have a WONDEFUL eid....:there:

anyway on to myself....wake up, pray at the mosque inshallah....visit some friends and spend some time with them...then off to my cousins house...(as usual)
    The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, 'Whoever fasts Ramadhan with Iman and Ihtisab [seeking reward], will have his previous sins forgiven.' {Al-Bukhari & Muslim} :love: :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah4lyff View Post
      :shock: subhnallah you've never celebrated eid for 4 yrs? subhnahallah...anyway like some people have said go to a friends house, celebrate with them...and defenetly pray the eid prayer at the mosque its a beautiful experince....:inlove:
      inshallah i hope to talk some poor Brother into letting me spend some time with his family! lol

Seriously though, ive booked the day off and so have options now to either pray somewhere big like Regents Park or ELM in London, or at my local Masjid inshallah.

:D cant wait :banbear:
      “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
        inshallah i hope to talk some poor Brother into letting me spend some time with his family! lol

Seriously though, ive booked the day off and so have options now to either pray somewhere big like Regents Park or ELM in London, or at my local Masjid inshallah.

:D cant wait :banbear:
        awww inshallah ....if not, why dnt u invite some brothers round to ure house and order some food or something? or go to resturant?
        check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

I am a very recent revert so this will be my first Eid too, hopefully I will not be working that day or someone can swap shifts with me. At any rate, my husband being here with me now, I will be able to spend some time with him during the day inchallah (I work nights). We just got a new masjid (well we rent a floor in a house) which is sooo much bigger than the couple of cramped rooms my husband told me they had before, so I do assume this year we will be able to hold celebrations there.

Comment

No clue. I don't have family in the area; I'm not big into holidays, and I wasn't even when I was not Muslim. I'll probably just make eid prayer and go to work late.
            "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

Working...
            X