Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eid plans?

Asalamualikum everyone!

Hope ur al ok....i was getting EXCITED coz Eids only a couple of months away...can u beleive it?! I wanted to know how u all celebrate Eid...has anyone got anything planned?!

:):):):):):):):):)

Re: Eid plans?

:hidban:

welll, we wake up can smell delicious mummys cooking, men going to masjid can smell lovely attar...

hav sweet dish, go to cousins or vice versa, meet greet and then eat eat eat....:hidban:
    check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

I ain't celebrated Eid properly for ages, always was stuck in UNi so Insh'Allah this year it'll be celebrated with family:D

Comment

How long will the fasts be?
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Eid is something to smile about

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
          How long will the fasts be?
          i think they till 7pm this year, somewhere about there.
          Time beat you to it

Comment

I think it's more important to start thinking what we wanna do and achieve in Ramadan rather than dream of eid celebrations. **roll eyes**
            Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

First we fast...then can we celabrate!:up:

Comment

This will be my first eid at my husbands house :inlove: inshaAllah.. but my first away from my family
                I say Eid mubarak to my dad first... even before my mum.. thats gona be weird.
                *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Ramadan is such a beautiful month...lets make the most of it and and continue with the goodness once the month has left inshaAllah!:up:

Comment

inshaAllah! It truly is a wonderful month. So much blessing and barakah in it and somehow we always seem to lose out on it cos we dont do as much as we could!
                    *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Salam

we celebrate by eating and just chilling with family, do people do different things? My mum was born in Karachi and they used to have fair rides to take the kids to :hidban:
                      "If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel. Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

http://muslimwiki.com/mw/images/thum...Palestine2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                        I think it's more important to start thinking what we wanna do and achieve in Ramadan rather than dream of eid celebrations. **roll eyes**
                        good putthar, thas what i thought

bah humbug
                        Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
                        They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Originally posted by AbooEesa View Post
                          Ramadan is such a beautiful month...lets make the most of it and and continue with the goodness once the month has left inshaAllah!:up:
                          Ameen to that!! :D

I have never been to an Eid (even though Im a revert of 4 years nearly ) but would love to attend something this year, either at a Brothers house with all the family there and everything or an event at the Masjid or something :inlove:
                          “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

Comment

this will be my first eid after marriage :)

hopefully it'll be special

Comment

Originally posted by enchanted_1984 View Post
                              this will be my first eid after marriage :)

hopefully it'll be special
                              awwww that sounds so sweet :D

I shall make dua that this Eid is your best yet!!! :hidban:
                              “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

Comment

Working...
                              X