Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going away for a month

:salams

Can't wait but the only thing is i will have no internet! Im taking a few books, but not many cos theyll weight alot. Also is it okay if i take a Qur'an but put it in my suitcase with all my clothes?

But anyway the point of this thread is i was wondering if anyone has any ideas of what i can take with me in terms of learning stuff, like any recommended lectures to put on my mp3 player or whatever?

:jkk:
    Patience...

Re: Going away for a month

There are an abundance of MP3 lectures in the learn about Islam section of the forum.

Also you can go to university ISOC websites (UCL, Kings, qm, loads of others) and you should be able to download some of the talks they had that year at the uni on MP3 as well.

I'm not sure about that whole Qur'an thing... I'd imagine it was ok so long as it was covered up and wasn't near any liquids like shampoo or sun tan etc.

Comment

1 month isn't long, what did you do?
      "I shall be telling this with a sigh. Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less travelled by, And that has made all the difference."
      ~ Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post
        1 month isn't long, what did you do?
        Sorry can you rephrase that i dont understand what your asking?
        Patience...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X