I made my own football team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made my own football team

Back in the days in my side of country which is pakistan, everyone played cricket. Never they knew about football. So i introduced them Football and i played with random kids in the evening outside in our garden. Other kids from other areas or streets would come and observe us, amused by the playing with foot. Soon i made up my own team of 5 or 6 players and i challenged the kids of my rival street to come play. And boy, did we win? The team was good, hardcore and we won by many goals. Soon the word spread in the city and teams of kids would come play from other sides of the small city and we would win. Our team was invincible back in the days.
    The team without a football ground or club
    The team without a kit
    The team without the money
    The team with the love of the brotherhood
    Hand in hands with feet together kicking, we won and we won hard!
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Re: I made my own football team

May ALLAH Ta'ala bless you for your efforts, and strengthen the teams, Ameen Sumameen... :)
    Celebrated be the praises of thy Lord, the Lord of glory, above what they attribute!
    And peace be upon the apostles and praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds! [Holy Quran - As Saffat]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYo9kBYNQTw

Comment

Originally posted by DALEHYR View Post
      May ALLAH Ta'ala bless you for your efforts, and strengthen the teams, Ameen Sumameen... :)
      Jazakallah but that was like 10 years ago when my bones were fresh lol i dont know where my team is now

Comment

Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
        Jazakallah but that was like 10 years ago when my bones were fresh lol i dont know where my team is now
        You could be a good coach then Insha'ALLAH. You know i think you came up with a good idea Alhamdulilah, football could definately kick off in pakistan Insha'ALLAH... :)
        Celebrated be the praises of thy Lord, the Lord of glory, above what they attribute!
        And peace be upon the apostles and praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds! [Holy Quran - As Saffat]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYo9kBYNQTw

Comment

Originally posted by DALEHYR View Post
          You could be a good coach then Insha'ALLAH. You know i think you came up with a good idea Alhamdulilah, football could definately kick off in pakistan Insha'ALLAH... :)
          I mean where we lived, they never knew a word about football and i introduced it lol it used to be so hot too

Comment

COOL!!!

Ar e you going to watch the match Germany-Spain? It's now!
            Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

Originally posted by GAL-actic View Post
              COOL!!!

Ar e you going to watch the match Germany-Spain? It's now!
              Listening on radio. About it. But i think they will put it live. By the way im not interested in football at all if that may surprise you

Comment

Listening on radio. About it. But i think they will put it live. By the way im not interested in football at all if that may surprise you
                Wow lol okay ...I thought you were...my bad...
                Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

lol yeh we used to play for hrs in jhelum, pakis can play all day.. last time i went der like 15-20 kids jus all come together and play on sum biggg field nx to da yrd

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

Comment

Originally posted by MalikOne™ View Post
                    lol yeh we used to play for hrs in jhelum, pakis can play all day.. last time i went der like 15-20 kids jus all come together and play on sum biggg field nx to da yrd
                    Thats what im talking about. Did you had proper kits on and shoes?

Comment

Thats what im talking about. Did you had proper kits on and shoes?
                      lol naa man we were jus messin about

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X