Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dubai Rappers! Music Video made for thier loving mother!! This will make you cry....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai Rappers! Music Video made for thier loving mother!! This will make you cry....

Desert Heat - Under Her Feet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtO92RfPNpI

*after watching send this video to all of your mothers!

god bless

Re: Dubai Rappers! Music Video made for thier loving mother!! This will make you cry.

Originally posted by dubaimusic View Post
    Desert Heat - Under Her Feet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtO92RfPNpI

*after watching send this video to all of your mothers!

god bless
    :inlove: nice

Hey what do you about this group then? Where in the UK can I pick up a CD?

This track is nice too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2j14bvJers :up:

Comment

Re: Dubai Rappers! Music Video made for thier loving mother!! This will make you cry.

its nice but shame about the music :(

Comment

did they have to have the music?
        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Did they have to have that Hummer H2?????
          Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

wat r they called??
            :lailah:

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
              Did they have to have that Hummer H2?????
              well thats okay because many people drive that over there. The only thing is why with the ghetto cloths!!! Why the pants and hoddie... too westernized if you ask me. I think it would of been nice with them just being arabtized instead.
              Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

As believers,we are instructed about the sort of behavior that we are to maintain with our parents,especially when they have reached old age:

"And your Sustainer has decreed that you will serve none but Him,and that you be good (Ihsan) towards parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them (even) ’fie' nor rebuke them but address them with terms of honor." (17:23)

"And out of kindness lower to them the wing of humility and say: ’O My Sustainer, Bestow on them your mercy even as they cherished me in childhood." (17:24)

."We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents; in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth" (46:15).

The Prophet Muhammad said, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him: Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother (Ahmad, Nasai)

A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).

Abu Usaid Saidi said: We were once sitting with Rasulullah when a man from the tribe of Salmah came and said to him: O Messenger of Allah! do my parents have rights over me even after they have died? And Rasulullah said: Yes. You must pray to Allah to bless them with His Forgiveness and Mercy, fulfill the promises they made to anyone, and respect their relations and their friends (Abu Dawud and Ibn Majah). 4. Abdullah ibn Amr related that the Messenger of Allah said: The major sins are to believe that Allah has partners, to disobey one's parents, to commit murder, and to bear false witness (Bukhari, Muslim).
                5. It is narrated by Asma bint Abu Bakr that during the treaty of Hudaibiyah, her mother, who was then pagan, came to see her from Makkah. Asma informed the Messenger of Allah of her arrival and also that she needed help. He said: Be good to your mother (Bukhari, Muslim).

jus begs to ask y mans need a 3.40 pop video about how to treat ur parents or whatever
                Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by revert-haan ji View Post

jus begs to ask y mans need a 3.40 pop video about how to treat ur parents or whatever
                  second that

Comment

Originally posted by al.khansaa View Post
                    second that
                    third that.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Last edited by miss-islamic; 28-06-08, 07:05 PM.
                      "Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, "Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?"...God said, "I did do something. I made you."" -- Sufi Teaching

Comment

I personally liked it. Its a good alternative for teenagers who listen to that vulgar rap.
                        "When the world pushes you to your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray."

Comment

Originally posted by susu12092 View Post
                          I personally liked it. Its a good alternative for teenagers who listen to that vulgar rap.
                          Tell teenagers today to stop listening to rap and those cool beats and they will tell you where to get off!

BUT

Introduce them to Islamic rap like Abu Nurah, Baby Muslims, Mickey Boston, Soliders of Allah, whoever.................then inshallah they can start the path of gaining high Iman.

We have to start somewhere, we cant just expect listeners to 50cent and Snoop Dogg to just give up over night!

;)

Comment

yeh lets party with the pop videos even if it means trying to spread messages through haram methods
                            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by revert-haan ji View Post
                              yeh lets party with the pop videos even if it means trying to spread messages through haram methods
                              Name a Muslim pop group then

What im saying is that Rap music is reknown for speaking on the truth and I mean real hip-hop here like in the early days of Public Enemy and NWA so if the youth listen to someone like Abu Nurah who drops Islamic knowledge, praises Allah, all to dope beats then inshallah we can lead them away from listening to music about sex drugs etc etc....................the Muslim youth need to here music about Islam otherwise they will be influenced to do Haram things :(

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X