Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever really irritated for no reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever really irritated for no reason?

Or is it just me?!

Sometimes i feel really irritated and like i can't concentrate on anything and i have no motivation to do anything. I hate it because i dont want to feel like that...but i do! :[
    Patience...

Re: Do you ever really irritated for no reason?

no sis its not just you. i think its common so wouldn't worry too much. insha allah u cn try to find some things which help u get out of that mood so wen u feel that way u can help urself. i think most ppl feel like it sometimes :love:
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

i get irritated alot these days dont worry sister it happens, all you need is a break
      Time beat you to it

Comment

Originally posted by Rouz View Post
        Or is it just me?!

Sometimes i feel really irritated and like i can't concentrate on anything and i have no motivation to do anything. I hate it because i dont want to feel like that...but i do! :[

Its shaytan!

Visit: www.muslim-mums.co.uk

Comment

yeh . . . when Im hungry
          Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

Oh yah. All the time. It sucks.
            " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

yes and no...
              Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

I'm easily irritated at myself lol khair.. :(
                :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

listen to something positive or think of something positive....

easier said than done...

Comment

yes, its called PMS.

On a more serious note, it's usually something that has been bothering me for a while but I have pushed it out of my mind so I dont know what it is. I have to seriously ask myself what's bothering me and then it disappears.

Comment

You may suffer from chemical imbalances. Have fish oil -omega 3- and eat sea food, seeds and nuts. Also do some research on how they affect our concentration and stress level.

With our diets, we have lost the balance between omega 6 and omega 3.
                      It is also good for PMS and ADHD in children.

Comment

Ahhh atleast its not just me lol

Originally posted by Lovetolaugh View Post
                        You may suffer from chemical imbalances. Have fish oil -omega 3- and eat sea food, seeds and nuts. Also do some research on how they affect our concentration and stress level.

With our diets, we have lost the balance between omega 6 and omega 3.
                        It is also good for PMS and ADHD in children.
                        Thank you! I dont know why but you post made me laugh and smile :]
                        Patience...

Comment

"Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, "Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?"...God said, "I did do something. I made you."" -- Sufi Teaching

Comment

"Ahhh atleast its not just me lol"

Wait don't get too excited :D
                            Actually, I dont feel irritation (except those times when I want to spray ritalin in the air to :bangbang: a bunch of crazy kids) I get enough magnesium and a diet rich in seafood.

"Thank you! I dont know why but you post made me laugh and smile"

Maybe my pseudo ;) or maybe because I didn't think of shaytan or advised you to read Quran. I tried to tell what was missing as the people before me said all the rest.

Comment

it happens
                              Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X