Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an original idea

Hi All

I have just come across of Baby Blooms http://babyblooms.co.uk/index.php?ta...&product_id=98
    What a fantastic idea This thing looks like a real bouquet of flower, but its actually baby clothings (socks, hats, baby-grows etc..).
    My sister is due in two weeks time I am sure she would like those bouquets or may be nappy cakes

It's so hard to decide

Thanks

Sara

Re: What an original idea

yeah i seen this a while ago. Quite funky :D Though i dont have anyone to buy for, shall save it for later :up:
    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

I am just wondering if any of you have received one (Baby Blooms bouquet)
      Is the quality of the material any good?

Sara:)

Comment

oh ma dayss thatss sooooo amazing... i wish i had sum1 to buy it for...:(
        "What can my enemies do to me? I have in my breast both my heaven and my garden. If I travel they are with me, never leaving me. Imprisonment for me is a chance to be alone with my Lord. To be killed is martyrdom and to be exiled from my land is a spiritual journey." - Shaykh ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimuhullah)

Comment

Thats soooooooooo lovely sis, jzk for sharing it with us, ive never seen anything like it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X