Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 of the things i'll probably regret i typed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 of the things i'll probably regret i typed...

:salams

what should i do...

i just feel so alone, like when i come home it's just living in silence until the next morning when a few words might come out.. but like i'm just closing into myself, and then when i do see my friends i don't feel like talking much because there'll be there for 2 seconds and then gone... and i dno, i think i have like an oversensitive heart... cos like when they go my heart starts feeling proper heavy, so instead when they come i just stay kinda cold-ish and distant and so when they leave it doesn't feel like such a big deal...

but like i'm worried inside my head is messing up, cos i just keep thinking and then i start feeling really weak cos my thoughts always start going towards all this negativity, and then it's like i feel all trapped within myself and there's nothing i can do

and then for so long now i've keep telling myself that this alone feeling is cos my emaan isn't up to par and if it was thoughts like this would stay away... but i just feel so distant from everything... even who i am

and i know none of u will be able to help me even with 1 word except if Allah swt wills it, and i don't even know why i'm typing this

and i don't know what happens to me because i just tell myself that Allah swt is my Carer and Protector and He can dispose of me how He wills and i should just be patient... but then i know this is so lame but like i was reading how like emotional pain and that can make the heart weaker, and then i start thinking what if i get a heart attack and die and then i get scared because i'm so scared about whether angels of good or bad faces will come to take my soul...and then i start thinking that it probably means that i'm too attached to this world and scared of death... then i feel like sucha crap muslim, and like part of me is like this is where u gta be and u just gta keep goin to get there... and the other part is just like u know like when a kettle boils and all the steam is buildin up n it needs an outlet to get rid of all that pressure... thts what my head feels like

i keep telling myself it's only 6 weeks more... and it doesn't last forever... but i dno...

am i being ungrateful by typing this?
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Re: 1 of the things i'll probably regret i typed...

Are you staying away from home?? Are you missing yer family? Are you homesick?
    Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

get out of the house every once and while and enjopy the company of your friends, but you have to realize that you're not meant to be around people 24/7..Doing so will kill your brain also...

But you just have to chill and take things in as they come and not worried to much
      May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
        Are you staying away from home?? Are you missing yer family? Are you homesick?

yeh, yeh n i think yeh... like when im at home everythings k alhamdulillah... but every time i havta come back i start getting stomach aches and scared of coming back...

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
        get out of the house every once and while and enjopy the company of your friends, but you have to realize that you're not meant to be around people 24/7..Doing so will kill your brain also
        everyone else has finished at uni... n then they come like once a week or sumt... but anyway u know like when u tell sum1 u feel like this then they kinda feel compelled to come and like keep u company... n thts just lame... but i dno hmmm
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

I was with a dozen very loud students on saturday, I wasn't left out but I still felt lonely. I guess you just needed someone else around to talk to, or you needed to be alone to think.
          How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

hmmm. I take it you;ve only got August off this year. Just stick with it, a few more weeks and then hols and then Rozey :up:

and thats exactly why women should stay at home.

Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

Originally posted by Irfan GBH View Post
              I was with a dozen very loud students on saturday, I wasn't left out but I still felt lonely. I guess you just needed someone else around to talk to, or you needed to be alone to think.

nah i know what u mean... i dno i just wish the prophet :saw: was alive then he could tell me what to do... and then everything would be ok...

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
              hmmm. I take it you;ve only got August off this year. Just stick with it, a few more weeks and then hols and then Rozey :up:

and thats exactly why women should stay at home.

...i agree

Comment

Try to relax, try not think too much. Because the more you think, the more complicated and muddled up your brain is. Remember Allah (swt) regularly. keep busy by reading Qu'ran, praying and give yourself some break.

True friends and family are the most important. I understand that the feeling, you can try to talk them by doing something like for example going shopping and you guys might start to talk. or you choose one of your friend that you are comfortable with and talk to her about your feeling. Your friend might be ale to help you. I remember one time i was in so bad mood. My friend took me shopping. She knew how upset and angry i am. she talked and crack me up with her jokes even though i don't really want it.

Sorry i couldn't be more helpful or useful. May Allah (swt) help you. i'll make dua for you inshallah. Be patient.

Comment

I guess the best thing to do is generally try as best as you can to keep yourself busy and preoccupied.

I get that feeling sometimes,at it's extreme i normally just switch straight to the Qur'an and just ponder over the meanings of verses and i just forget all about it.

:wswrwb:

Comment

You know where to find me, ukhtee, if you want to talk, insha'Allah.

I completely understand the silence...the deafening silence. I have plenty of time now to listen...

Fi amaanillah.

~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

Originally posted by Jade View Post
                      Try to relax, try not think too much. Because the more you think, the more complicated and muddled up your brain is. Remember Allah (swt) regularly. keep busy by reading Qu'ran, praying and give yourself some break.

True friends and family are the most important. I understand that the feeling, you can try to talk them by doing something like for example going shopping and you guys might start to talk. or you choose one of your friend that you are comfortable with and talk to her about your feeling. Your friend might be ale to help you. I remember one time i was in so bad mood. My friend took me shopping. She knew how upset and angry i am. she talked and crack me up with her jokes even though i don't really want it.

Sorry i couldn't be more helpful or useful. May Allah (swt) help you. i'll make dua for you inshallah. Be patient.

:jkk: for ur duah... but i dno maybe this would have been easier if i was a normal human being

Originally posted by Daaal View Post

I guess the best thing to do is generally try as best as you can to keep yourself busy and preoccupied.

I get that feeling sometimes,at it's extreme i normally just switch straight to the Qur'an and just ponder over the meanings of verses and i just forget all about it.

i tried cos in i think Anwar Al Awlaki's interview he said that the Qur'an reveals it's secrets to u when ur alone like that... cos our hearts are more receptive...

but it's like because i've been sucha crap muslim my whole life i've probably got all these locks against it...

Originally posted by Astraeus View Post

You know where to find me, ukhtee, if you want to talk, insha'Allah.

I completely understand the silence...the deafening silence. I have plenty of time now to listen...

Fi amaanillah.

now i feel extra bad cos compared to what u have to go through it's nothing...

Comment

Be patient, and think of Allahs power and mercy, if you have imaan (and yes, yours is strong masha'allah) whatever happens is good for you.
                        How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

Sis I'm confused...where do you not like to return to? You say it's okay when you're at home, where do you go? :there:
                          It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                          -Muslim

Comment

May Allah swt make things easier for you.

Generally though to remove this negativity, i find that by keeping myself busy and active, my mind remains more focussed on other issues and i don't think about it. It's only when you remain idle that you start getting these thoughts coming inside your head.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post

now i feel extra bad cos compared to what u have to go through it's nothing...

No crying ukhtee. :)

It may be of a benefit for both of us to exchange thoughts. There is no such thing as "nothing." If something is bothering you, then it is something.

My offer stands...you know how to reach me if you would like to ukhtee, insha'Allah.

~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X