Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reminder 28

:start:

narrated abu hurarah (ra) : i heard the prophet of Allah :saw: saying, ''Allah has divided mercy into one hundred parts, and he kept 99 parts with him and sent down one part to earth, and because of that single part, his creations are merciful to one another.''

(BUKHARI)

on this dunya between the whole of mankind and animals we have 1 part of mercy amongst us!!

subhanallah!

when me may have forgiven someone we may have thought my goodness! we are so merciful (with our one part of mercy) :p

but can you imagine Allah's mercy if he has 99 parts?! :inlove:Allah is truly merciful to his creatures and so we should also be merciful to one another. :love:

Narrated by Abu Musah: Whenever a begger or a
    person in need came to the prophet :saw: he would say, ''Help him and reccommend him, and you will recieve the rewrad for it. ''

(BUKHARI)

i remember when i was in Pakistan a while back and there i saw loads of people begging on the streets and it would make me think that surely they could work instead of begging (as they were able bodied) :scratch:

but as this hadith states we should give with the intention of seeking the pleasure and mercy of Allah...and not try to be the judges ourselves to who deserves our mercy and who does not.

Narrated Ibn Abbas (ra): ''the prophet was the most generous amongst the people , and he used to be more so (generous) in the month of Ramadhan. ''

(BUKHARI)

at the time of the prophet :saw: if we reflect, what did they have to offer to others, compared to what we have nowadays....? barely anything and yet they would give in abundance

Behold! you are those who are called to spend in the cause of Allah (swt), yet among you are those who are niggardly. And whoever is niggardly , it is only at the expense of his own self. But Allah (swt) is rich (free of all needs) and you (mankind) are poor.

(Surah Muhammad Ayah 38)

enshalah we should take every oppurtunity to donate something no matter how little, to the poor and needy as we are doing ourselves a favor :up::)

Finally narrated Sahl bin sad: the prophet :saw: said, '' I and the person who looks after an orphan and provides for him , will be in paradise like this,'' putting his index and middle fingers together.:inlove:

(BUKHARI)

..enshalah the moth of ramadhan is approaching and we should be more generous in this month (like the prophet)

we should look after the orphans and now your probably thinking were am i going to get n Orphan to look after..?!!! :p

enshalah islamic charities provide this gr8 oppurtunity for you..where you can get close to the prophet :saw: and sponsor an orphan for as little as £10..00/ per month...and compared to the leisurely things we tend to spend our money on enshallah this will be for good cause...:up:

...and i remind myself b4 any1 els enshallah................:)
    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Re: reminder 28

Originally posted by muslimma View Post
    :start:

narrated abu hurarah (ra) : i heard the prophet of Allah :saw: saying, ''Allah has divided mercy into one hundred parts, and he kept 99 parts with him and sent down one part to earth, and because of that single part, his creations are merciful to one another.''

(BUKHARI)

subhanallah... i love this hadith sooo much... :inlove: :jkk: for the reminder.
    "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
    ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

Re: reminder 28

:jkk; sis, excellent reminder.

We truly are chasing our tails wasting our time in pursuit of meaningless wealth in this dunya, when a more philanthropic approach to life would insha'Allah allow us to benefit from the simple pleasures of the human experience, helpfulness, charity and love and the reward for doing so in the hereafter insha'Allah ta'ala.

Good post, keep 'em coming....insha'Allah. :up:

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

Working...
      X