Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hijaabs

as-salaam alaikum all,

I am thinking of setting up a hijab stall in my town as there are no places where sisters can buy hijaabs and the nearest place that sells them is 25 miles away which is not accessible by many sisters. However I don't know where I can buy hijaabs and accessories on a wholesale basis.

Does anyone know where I can buy wholesale hijaabs or can anyone offer advice/help?

Much appreciated

Re: hijaabs

walaikumsalaam,

speak to the stall holders or call up an islamic shop or masjid to ask them if thye can help?
    http://www.al-muminat.com/?gclid=CNj...FQ9KQgodllivzA
    :up: Sponsor the 20 mile walk for Children of Chechnya! :up:

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

Comment

:masha: thats a really good thing your doing.
      And He found you lost and guided you,
      ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
      " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
      ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

salaam alikam we have a book stall for the dawah in Reading we buy our stock mainly from islamic impressions or darul salaam they should give you a good percentage off
        Mohummad PBUH said" Truly, Alllah will not take away knowledge by snatching it from people, but by taking away lives of the people of knowledge one by one until non of them survive. Then the people will adopt ignorant ones as leaders. They will be asked to deliver judgment and they will deliver them with no knowledge, with the result that they will go astray" Bukhari and Muslim

Comment

Make a trip to Dubai, you can get top ones at an affordable dozen batch price
          Time beat you to it

Comment

Originally posted by masb2023 View Post
            as-salaam alaikum all,

I am thinking of setting up a hijab stall in my town as there are no places where sisters can buy hijaabs and the nearest place that sells them is 25 miles away which is not accessible by many sisters. However I don't know where I can buy hijaabs and accessories on a wholesale basis.

Does anyone know where I can buy wholesale hijaabs or can anyone offer advice/help?

Much appreciated
            u could buy online frm online shops but depends which country r u,,,i shop online frm uk for example n in 3-4 days i usually get my order n i am pretty far frm uk,,,n prices r good,,,i found 4 u a wholesale site in usa if u r there,,,4 me is just too far to get,it usually arrives in 3-4 weeks,,,http://www.411hijabs.com/index.php

i saw tht usually the shops frm net get products frm syria if this helps u,,,
            أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

Working...
            X