X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noodle1
    replied
    Re: Women in Hijab and tight cloth

Hijab starts from the heart. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Allah and Allah alone is the decider and judge of all things.

Leave a comment:

• W-Amatullah
    replied

Obviously it's wrong and I'm sure most of them know it. But lets not judge. With the type of society that we live in, it can be hard to follow the rulings to Hijab and just blend in with society, not that its an excuse, but we do need to understand where they are coming from! May Allah guide them!

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Seriously, someone one bumped this 3 year old thread just to say that?

I request Mods to close this, and for those wanting to participate, this has been done many times before. Just search for it.

Leave a comment:

• adri
    replied

Hmmm I think there are two sides to everything. It is true maybe they are starting out but then again they could have been wearing hijab for a very long time and still dress with tight clothes, etc.

However I know we should not be discouraging, but I know many sisters who do know the right way they are meant to dress but ignore it, so I cannot do anything about it, but it is their own choices that lead them to not dress in proper hijab. If a sister fully knows that tights are not allowed but continues to wear it, then I do not see any excuses she should be wearing those in the first place, she can always go for looser pants atleast. InshaAllah.

Leave a comment:

• ~hoor~
    replied

Maybe they will improve in the future..Not all muslims these days have a strong emaan we should pray for them , do dawah and brothers should lower their gaze..:)

Leave a comment:

• GAL-actic
    replied

I don't get it...just keep 'em in your dua's. It could be that they've just started wearing hijab and are taking it one step at a time. Allahu a'lam.

Leave a comment:

• Rasema
    replied

Originally posted by CARM View Post
    i saw 2 young girls (persians or arab, i cant tell the difference) in hijab at the eaton center with the tightest yoga pants ever. The really tight to the body kind.

I dont get it...if you are going to wear pants that outline every curve of your body, then dont wear hijab.

South asians and somalis just dress more modestly.

It might be a cultural thing.
    They later plan to dress better. I do not think it's right, but neither is it right to advise them to take it off because they might change and become better.

Leave a comment:

• CARM
    replied

i saw 2 young girls (persians or arab, i cant tell the difference) in hijab at the eaton center with the tightest yoga pants ever. The really tight to the body kind.

I dont get it...if you are going to wear pants that outline every curve of your body, then dont wear hijab.

South asians and somalis just dress more modestly.

It might be a cultural thing.
    Last edited by CARM; 12-08-11, 09:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Comet
    replied

Originally posted by DALEHYR View Post
    You say that admiring the face cannot be without a sexual nature, however you also say its similar to the beauty of flower or a new born. Surely you cannot feel a sexual nature looking at flowers or a new born child? Can i ask you, would you like it if a group of men stared at your wifes beauty and started discussing it aloud because it needed to be celebrated. How would you feel? Or rather how would your wife feel? Be honest. There is admiration but then there is also decency and respect. Im sure you are wise enough to understand this sir... :)
    Of course admiring the face can be without desire. I'm a heterosexual woman but I can still find women's faces and bodies beautiful but that doesn't mean I desire them!! Beauty of the face and body are not inherently sinful, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Zesty
    replied

beyond me why people are so worried about others when they need to sort themselves out first.

Leave a comment:

• Peacenik
    replied

Originally posted by x--x View Post
    Not really. More like mid-teens.
    Nevertheless, they're still adults.

Leave a comment:

• x--x
    replied

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
    These 'girls' are usually in their mid-20s.
    Not really. More like mid-teens.

Leave a comment:

• Peacenik
    replied

Originally posted by pearls View Post
    im sorry, your statement is spot on but please don't prejudge people. Nowadays a lot of parents just tell their girls to wear the headscarf, not explaining properly why. you don't know whats in her heart, NOT that it is an excuse to disrespect the hijab.
    These 'girls' are usually in their mid-20s.

Leave a comment:

• pearls
    replied

im sorry, your statement is spot on but please don't prejudge people. Nowadays a lot of parents just tell their girls to wear the headscarf, not explaining properly why. you don't know whats in her heart, NOT that it is an excuse to disrespect the hijab.

Leave a comment:

• Hekmaa
    replied

Actually drinking is the more severe sin, "Umul khabaaith", mother of al dirt(sin).

A drunk man will rape, kill, fornicate, rob and drink drive .

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X