• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $HugoBoss$
    replied
    Re: Headhunters...

Originally posted by perfectpearl View Post
    lol well to escape them be like who? just deny that your the person who they are asking for :p

haha I do it for everything.. they're like are (my name) there, I am like depends who this is. I give annoying people such a hard time :p
    You give niqabis a bad name

Leave a comment:

• Reema
    replied

Originally posted by Ace Of Spades View Post
    You should be careful, you dont know who they are after all.
    True and good point.

One I had a head hunting call for a job in London out of no where, wont go into it. Was a bit of a weird conversation, I was working that day and was just taken aback by the conversation at the time, seriously you dont expect it.
    Last edited by Reema; 16-01-09, 02:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

You should be careful, you dont know who they are after all.

Leave a comment:

• muhammed_1428
    replied

with a spear

Leave a comment:

• PiElle2
    replied

Originally posted by bitter_sweet View Post

business and finance coursework...
    ...headhunting

sounds like a great course, so tell me, how do they hunt the heads...?

Leave a comment:

• bitter_sweet
    replied

Originally posted by PiElle2 View Post
    coursework on headhunters...? is there such a homework...? so how's it going...? you probably can add my case into it. LOL

i saw on tv last night about the 'nomads' or 'shepherd' people in Iran, their life is to keep walking and moving... they complained that life's not the same as before, more restrictions now, and they are referring to farmers and roads... that was funny...

imagine you have to uproot everything you have in your current life... and i mean everything...
    business and finance coursework...
    ...headhunting

Leave a comment:

• Hafsah
    replied

wow...thats really cool sis...i wish i would get headhunted

Leave a comment:

• Ebony
    replied

Whats so shocking about that :p

Leave a comment:

• PiElle2
    replied

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
    Yep.
    really.... she send me an email and that's her 'family' name... and she's an assistant director....

Leave a comment:

• Ebony
    replied

Yep.

Leave a comment:

• PiElle2
    replied

btw is Hashim a muslim name...?

Leave a comment:

• PiElle2
    replied

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
    :up: Make the mst of being headhunted, tis rare these days to be sought out for a job
    Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
    well that shows they need you, play it to yoru advantage, i want one million dollars$$$!!!

i used to hear it happening to my friends before and wondered if it'll ever happened to me one day... and it happened this morning... cool...

this will be the peak of my career... maybe i should retire now... get married and be a housewife...

a million dollars.... LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix CG
    replied

well that shows they need you, play it to yoru advantage, i want one million dollars$$$!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ebony
    replied

:up: Make the mst of being headhunted, tis rare these days to be sought out for a job

Leave a comment:

• PiElle2
    replied

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
    If its not convenient to discuss it with them at work, just explain that. I'm sure they come across that a lot. And if you're not interested in their offer just say thanks but its not practical for you at the moment. I think they probably would know of you through your current work? You must have dealt with someone at the company?
    she understood, i spoke to her on phone over lunchtime earlier on... she was asking me lots of questions like she's collecting data on me...

i've always wanted to go overseas to work... that was before... now i am beginning to settle down with work and life schedule and my dad staying with me... also my religious studies and so on... so ya... looks kinda tough to go now... and Hong Kong is not exactly a muslim friendly place is it...?

she said they are professional headhunters so they have a way of knowing people... i am guessing if they call up companies and ask to speak of a particular position, and that's howz they head hunt... LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X