Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Headhunters...

Originally posted by PiElle2 View Post
    coursework on headhunters...? is there such a homework...? so how's it going...? you probably can add my case into it. LOL

i saw on tv last night about the 'nomads' or 'shepherd' people in Iran, their life is to keep walking and moving... they complained that life's not the same as before, more restrictions now, and they are referring to farmers and roads... that was funny...

imagine you have to uproot everything you have in your current life... and i mean everything...
    business and finance coursework...
    ...headhunting
    "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

Originally posted by bitter_sweet View Post

business and finance coursework...
      ...headhunting

sounds like a great course, so tell me, how do they hunt the heads...?
      "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

with a spear

Comment

You should be careful, you dont know who they are after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Of Spades View Post
            You should be careful, you dont know who they are after all.
            True and good point.

One I had a head hunting call for a job in London out of no where, wont go into it. Was a bit of a weird conversation, I was working that day and was just taken aback by the conversation at the time, seriously you dont expect it.
            Last edited by Reema; 16-01-09, 02:43 AM.
            ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

Originally posted by perfectpearl View Post
              lol well to escape them be like who? just deny that your the person who they are asking for :p

haha I do it for everything.. they're like are (my name) there, I am like depends who this is. I give annoying people such a hard time :p
              You give niqabis a bad name
              Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Working...
              X