Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headhunters...

Ever thought how they find you...? :scratch:

They got me on the phone in my office this morning... an offer in Hong Kong... what ya think... what should i do... :shock:
    "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Re: Headhunters...

lol well to escape them be like who? just deny that your the person who they are asking for :p

haha I do it for everything.. they're like are (my name) there, I am like depends who this is. I give annoying people such a hard time :p
    Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Originally posted by PiElle2 View Post
      Ever thought how they find you...? :scratch:

They got me on the phone in my office this morning... an offer in Hong Kong... what ya think... what should i do... :shock:
      ...im writing about headhunters right now in my coursework...:)
      ...i think u ought to consider urself really privileged!!! hey im no expert on this, but i think that this is great and u really ought to check it out!
      "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

Originally posted by perfectpearl View Post
        lol well to escape them be like who? just deny that your the person who they are asking for :p

haha I do it for everything.. they're like are (my name) there, I am like depends who this is. I give annoying people such a hard time :p

problem is she didn't sound annoying... it was not really convenient to discuss in my office, she'll call me again during my lunch time later today...
        Last edited by PiElle2; 11-06-08, 05:54 AM.
        "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

Originally posted by bitter_sweet View Post
          ...im writing about headhunters right now in my coursework...:)
          ...i think u ought to consider urself really privileged!!! hey im no expert on this, but i think that this is great and u really ought to check it out!

coursework on headhunters...? is there such a homework...? so how's it going...? you probably can add my case into it. LOL

i saw on tv last night about the 'nomads' or 'shepherd' people in Iran, their life is to keep walking and moving... they complained that life's not the same as before, more restrictions now, and they are referring to farmers and roads... that was funny...

imagine you have to uproot everything you have in your current life... and i mean everything...

Comment

If its not convenient to discuss it with them at work, just explain that. I'm sure they come across that a lot. And if you're not interested in their offer just say thanks but its not practical for you at the moment. I think they probably would know of you through your current work? You must have dealt with someone at the company?
            .: Rufaida :.
            .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
            http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
            “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
            but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
            ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
              If its not convenient to discuss it with them at work, just explain that. I'm sure they come across that a lot. And if you're not interested in their offer just say thanks but its not practical for you at the moment. I think they probably would know of you through your current work? You must have dealt with someone at the company?
              she understood, i spoke to her on phone over lunchtime earlier on... she was asking me lots of questions like she's collecting data on me...

i've always wanted to go overseas to work... that was before... now i am beginning to settle down with work and life schedule and my dad staying with me... also my religious studies and so on... so ya... looks kinda tough to go now... and Hong Kong is not exactly a muslim friendly place is it...?

she said they are professional headhunters so they have a way of knowing people... i am guessing if they call up companies and ask to speak of a particular position, and that's howz they head hunt... LOL

Comment

:up: Make the mst of being headhunted, tis rare these days to be sought out for a job
                You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

well that shows they need you, play it to yoru advantage, i want one million dollars$$$!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
                    :up: Make the mst of being headhunted, tis rare these days to be sought out for a job
                    Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
                    well that shows they need you, play it to yoru advantage, i want one million dollars$$$!!!

i used to hear it happening to my friends before and wondered if it'll ever happened to me one day... and it happened this morning... cool...

this will be the peak of my career... maybe i should retire now... get married and be a housewife...

a million dollars.... LOL.

Comment

btw is Hashim a muslim name...?

Comment

Yep.
                        You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
                          Yep.
                          really.... she send me an email and that's her 'family' name... and she's an assistant director....

Comment

Whats so shocking about that :p

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

wow...thats really cool sis...i wish i would get headhunted

Comment

Working...
                              X