Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its already written..

Its already written

June 1st, 2008 Sometimes when things aren’t going to plan and when we have this life vision in front of us and have our life planned. Suddenly it gets turned on its head and you’re left thinking “eh how did that happen?” *scratch* Then we should know that as much as we plan, Allah [aza wajal] has already planned it for us..

Abdullah bin. ‘Amr al-’As [radiAllahu anhu] reported: I heard Allah’s Messenger [salAllahu alayhi wa salam] as saying:

Allah ordained the matters of the creation fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, as His Throne was upon water [saheeh Muslim]

subhanAllah a whole 50,000 years. Not even 50,000 years from now but a big fat five zero thousand years before creation. When suddenly a gift comes from the sky and you thought there was no way out, and Allah [aza wajal] blesses you with something you could only dream of then it was in your qadr. And if things dont work out as you wished then dont worry about it, sit back, relax and know that its already written *smiles*

taken from Dhikrullah Blog
    http:/www.alghurabaa.org
    Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Re: Its already written..

As salaamu alaikum,

I've happened to read a hadith which narrates that qadr can be averted/reversed in certain times and situations. Forgive me, but I cannot find a citation to this hadith, however I am certain I've come upon it.

This idea disturbs me a bit because one must ask how it can be possible to avert God's decree/will? If this is true, then how does this not turn the belief in qadr a paradox? Second, if God already predetermined our fate prior to our creation, as is sure, then it is difficult to make sense of this.

It sounds illogical to assume that God would change His own qadr - mind boggling in fact!

Again, I haven't found a reference to the narration, but hopefully others with better knowledge will find it for us.

Wa salaam,

Armand
    [COLOR="DarkGreen"][B][FONT="Garamond"]When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way {Qur'an 2:186}[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Armand View Post
      As salaamu alaikum,

I've happened to read a hadith which narrates that qadr can be averted/reversed in certain times and situations. Forgive me, but I cannot find a citation to this hadith, however I am certain I've come upon it.

This idea disturbs me a bit because one must ask how it can be possible to avert God's decree/will? If this is true, then how does this not turn the belief in qadr a paradox? Second, if God already predetermined our fate prior to our creation, as is sure, then it is difficult to make sense of this.

It sounds illogical to assume that God would change His own qadr - mind boggling in fact!

Again, I haven't found a reference to the narration, but hopefully others with better knowledge will find it for us.

Wa salaam,

Armand
      Du'a is the only thing that can change qadr. We can make Du'a to avert calamity or other bad things.

The question then is, was it qadr in the first place? These types of questions are not for us to ponder on. The wisdom of Allah is well beyond our reasoning.

Visit: www.muslim-mums.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Russo View Post
        Du'a is the only thing that can change qadr.
        akh do u have any proof for tht statement and if so can u post it here pls

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
        Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT

Comment

Originally posted by MalikOne™ View Post
          akh do u have any proof for tht statement and if so can u post it here pls
          :salams

It was narrated that Thawbaan said: The Messenger of Allaah :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Nothing increases one’s lifespan except righteousness and nothing repels the divine decree except du’aa’, and a man may be deprived of provision by a sin that he commits.”

Al-Tabaraani narrated with his isnaad from Abu ‘Uthmaan al-Nahdi, that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab said when he was circumambulating the Ka’bah and weeping: “O Allaah, if You have decreed that I should be doomed or commit sin, then erase it, for You erase whatever You will, and You confirm (whatever You will), and with You is the Mother of the Book, so make it happiness and forgiveness.”

The Taabi’i Abu Waa’il Shaqeeq ibn Salamah often used to supplicate with these words: “O Allaah, if You have decreed that we be doomed, then erase it and decree that we be blessed. If You have decreed that we be blessed, then confirm it for us, for You erase whatever You will and You You confirm (whatever You will), and with You is the Mother of the Book.”

(Tafseer al-Tabari, 7/398).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Nothing can change the Divine decree except du’aa’. (Narrated by Ahmad, 5/677; Ibn Maajah, 90; al-Tirmidhi, 139.
          Last edited by RaNdOm; 12-06-08, 12:07 AM.
          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Al-Qadaa wal-Qadr (Divine Decision and Decree)

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170463
            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Last edited by MalikOne™; 12-06-08, 12:12 PM. Reason: q's answered in link asiya posted

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
              Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT

Comment

Working...
              X