Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflections of ummah

:start:

have you ever gone through your old threads some of your first posts / rep points that you recieved....?

i have had so many lafs on this forum man with everyone i find it amazing the kinda things i used to post and the threads ...:rotfl:

mega mega lafs and some of my reps....:inlove:

really i would advise you all to sit back and have a laf at yourself :p and to remnd yourslef of the people you used to laff and joke with..cos not all of them still here.../ or yu dont hold the same times with them...

cos life gets busy and as you matur with the forum you tend to be more serious and so looking abck is a real gem....

.........................trip dwn memory lane..;)

...lools i feel like an old women sat in my flowery armchair with my knitting needles....

but really its sooo worth it enshalah when you have a chance or theirs nothing much going on, on the foeum then pls do its bare lafss...:inlove::D

i would loveee to bring up some of ma old threads but i dont wanna bore ya' all :p:p

ummah has really been part of ma life...and i wanan s
    nna say BIIG respect to all of you who have been part of it ...may allah always kip you happi and safe and may you all be prosperous...

....:love: I REALLY LOVE MY UMAH, THIS UMMAH........:love:

*wipes away tear*

feel free to add............:D

j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Re: Reflections of ummah

Yes, I used to be more frantic and mildly retarded.
    " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

I have in the first forum I went on years ago (my username is from there )... *cringe *…it should teach you to be more patient with the young tho. You were there one day too. It’s easy to forget offline but in forums it’s all there.
      "Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, "Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?"...God said, "I did do something. I made you."" -- Sufi Teaching

Comment

god you guys are sooo dry i was expecting some real emotions

Comment

Salams ummah, you made my IT lessons a lot more interesting, added some dimension to the deen, increased my belief a lot recently, taught me an awful lot and as always have been very informative & welcoming. insh'Allah i'll remain open to all the various opinions and facts presented & build on knowledge attained and try to actualise it in the non-web world (sorry its more serious than emotional)
          "If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel. Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

http://muslimwiki.com/mw/images/thum...Palestine2.jpg

Comment

Forums go through phases , like people.
            This forum has been alive for so long, because of the quality of posters that come here - muslim and non muslim, and the fact that open debate is encouraged to some extent. I wouldnt base the success of it on bare laffs though, thats just for kiddos and personal time passe.
            "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

I've got more childish
              Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
                Yes, I used to be more frantic and mildly retarded.
                unfortunately no change there then :(:(
                Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Well Im fairly new to this forum compared to you oldies....But I had a look at my few threads/posts...god I am so immature!! lol
                  Never give the devil a ride, He will always want to drive

Comment

..slightly betr guys :up:

Comment

The less said the better!

[I came back after a long "pause" and ... well yeah, I guess if I ever bothered to look back, would realise, that levels of retards on this forum have most likely gone up, quality in meaningful & thought-provoking posts has lowered for sure, and life goes on ... although, something is missing, its never really the same and rarely gets better! - now I am being mild in my critism]

Dramatic Enough?
                      Ya Wadud! ~ Oh Beloved, make the veils on my heart to vanish, hear my cry and open my heart with Your Light.

Oh You Who loves those whose hearts are broken for Your sake ~ You are Allah, Our Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Saifullah View Post
                        The less said the better!

[I came back after a long "pause" and ... well yeah, I guess if I ever bothered to look back, would realise, that levels of retards on this forum have most likely gone up, quality in meaningful & thought-provoking posts has lowered for sure, and life goes on ... although, something is missing, its never really the same and rarely gets better! - now I am being mild in my critism]

Dramatic Enough?
                        :start:

not really not half as much passion as i expected *sigh*

Comment

i do, i do :D

and sumtimes i bump old threads too :D

i dont think i have changed much...hmm..not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing...:scratch:
                          i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Working...
                          X