• Show
Clear All

Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 Cinematic Introduction

Ive been playing call of duty 4 online and its so hard
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
      looks like someone was payin attention :D i didnt understand any of what was going on while playing the game, understand a bit more now :up:

i forgot how this one ends - you remember? i remember something about new york i think and a fight at the end with some guy

do they explain how comes dead people are running the show?

they made this one waaay to complicated, ruined the whole game
      Salaam

well the thing is nah it wasn't explained hwo the 'dead patriots' were running the show of IF they were running the show.

As you know Liquid snake like, "completely awakened" through Ocelot's new arms (which belong to liquid, remember when ocelot got his arm sliced off so surprisingly in mgs1? that was sooooo unexpected and wicked! Ninja just comes along and *slice* lol, classic). So then I'm thinking its liquid snake talking in mgs4 (although still havent seen the trailer yet so need to read up lol, i still dont have a ps3).

Yeh what happens in the end is the arsenal gear basically crashes through the new york harbour, pretty much onto the street! lol. Then Solidus snake (who is essentially Raiden's father since he raised him) tells Raiden about his corrupt history as a child soldier in the past, and how raiden used to be called 'jack the ripper'.

He then convinces raiden to call 'the colonel' (who by now we've established is actually a computer). Then they have the long long codec conversation where they tell raiden he's just a useless soldier like the rest of them. Raiden is also put under pressure because the nanomachines (I hope you know what these are from mgs1!) are triggered so that if Raiden dies, then olga's baby will die too (olga's baby was, confiscated from her i think and is a nearby hospital at the time... Not too sure).

So THEN Raiden and solidus fight, sword fight with Raiden's samurai sword against solidus' two huge blades.

Pretty easy boss fight :p unless ure on euro extreme

Raiden wins and kills solidus, then snake pops out of nowhere, tells raiden he has olga's baby (or is gona go get the baby, unsure), and says he is after the patriots, raiden wants to come but snake says no (lol). Raiden accepts and then in the distance sees his girl (the real girl this time, not the computer one).

Then you find out about the patriots after the long credits.

Comment

^ that pretty much explains it :up: the the storyline is kinda weak and complicated - first game storyline is better

what happens to that nerd girl? she die?

am i the only one that used to shooot her in the head or throw a bomb at her for a laugh?:embar:

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          Gta Iv>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mgs

Cod Iv >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>msg
          :wacko:

k maybe gta4 but u cant compare em like dat but def not call of duty

Comment

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
            ^ that pretty much explains it :up: the the storyline is kinda weak and complicated - first game storyline is better

what happens to that nerd girl? she die?

am i the only one that used to shooot her in the head or throw a bomb at her for a laugh?:embar:
            If you mean Otacon's sister then yes she dies because Vamp stabs in her in the back (literally), remember the boss fight where he comes behind her and starts to strangle her, and you're in sniper position and have to shoot him from afar, but just before he falls back and dies he stabs here with a long blade... Kinda sad tbh when otacon's sister dies (yeh I know its only a game blah blah blah).

And nah you're not the only one, I did that until I got bored and actually wanted to progress into the game.
            Last edited by muhammed_1428; 10-06-08, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by muhammed_1428 View Post
              If you mean Otacon's sister then yes she dies because Vamp stabs in her in the back (literally), remember the boss fight where he comes behind her and starts to strangle her, and you're in sniper position and have to shoot him from afar, but just before he falls back and dies he stabs here with a long blade... Kinda sad tbh when otacon's sister dies (yeh I know its only a game blah blah blah).

And nah you're not the only one, I did that until I got bored and actually wanted to progress into the game.

the nerd girl dies?? :( oh yeah kinda vaguely remember that, the vamp guy falls in the water or something after being shot

isnt so bad when i kill her but when they kill her...:(

Comment

lol, indeed.

Just watched the trailer, brilliant. Although is it me or were those robots going 'mooooo'.

And Snake was in a dishdaashe! (Thobe) how cool was that.

Comment

Working...
                X