reminder 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reminder 27

narrated abu huriara (ra) i heard the prophet of Allah :saw: say: all the sins of my followers will be forgiven except those of the muhajiroon. (those who commit a sin openly or disclose thier sins to the people) An example of such disclosure is that a person commits a sin at night and though Allah (swt) screens it from the public, then he comes in the morning and says, ''O so-and-so i did such an such (evil deed) yesterday,'' though he spent the whole night screeed by his Lord (none knowing his sin) and in the morning he removes allahs screen from himself.

-----------------------------------*****-----------------------------

even something simple bros/ sis's like 'oh man i missed my Fajr prayer this morning.' :(

although it may seem harmless to say you are disclosing your sins to them when in fact they do not need to know this, also you are making yourself open to their questions then..oh how come?' when really you are only answerble to Allah (swt) on these issues.

........and i remind myself before ne1 els enshaah...:)
    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Re: reminder 27

*bump*

Comment

Good reminder. :jkk: No more disclosing my sins.
      " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
        Good reminder. :jkk: No more disclosing my sins.
        :up: tabrakalah good news..

even if this benefits one person then it is worth it

Comment

Working...
        X