Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And when someone puts all his trust in Allah, He will be enough for him. (65:3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And when someone puts all his trust in Allah, He will be enough for him. (65:3)

:salams

trust:-

–noun
    reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.

confident expectation of something; hope.

3.confidence in the certainty of future payment for property or goods received; credit: to sell merchandise on trust.

4.a person on whom or thing on which one relies: God is my trust.

5.the condition of one to whom something has been entrusted.

6.the obligation or responsibility imposed on a person in whom confidence or authority is placed: a position of trust.

7.charge, custody, or care: to leave valuables in someone's trust.

8.something committed or entrusted to one's care for use or safekeeping, as an office, duty, or the like; responsibility; charge.

9.Law. a.a fiduciary relationship in which one person (the trustee) holds the title to property (the trust estate or trust property) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary). b.the property or funds so held.

10.Commerce. a.an illegal combination of industrial or commercial companies in which the stock of the constituent companies is controlled by a central board of trustees, thus making it possible to manage the companies so as to minimize production costs, control prices, eliminate competition, etc. b.any large industrial or commercial corporation or combination having a monopolistic or semimonopolistic control over the production of some commodity or service.

11.Archaic. reliability. –adjective

12.Law. of or pertaining to trusts or a trust. –verb (used without object)

13.to rely upon or place confidence in someone or something (usually fol. by in or to): to trust in another's honesty; trusting to luck.

14.to have confidence; hope: Things work out if one only trusts.

15.to sell merchandise on credit. –verb (used with object)

16.to have trust or confidence in; rely or depend on.

17.to believe.

18.to expect confidently; hope (usually fol. by a clause or infinitive as object): trusting the job would soon be finished; trusting to find oil on the land.

19.to commit or consign with trust or confidence.

20.to permit to remain or go somewhere or to do something without fear of consequences: He does not trust his children out of his sight.

21.to invest with a trust; entrust with something.

22.to give credit to (a person) for goods, services, etc., supplied: Will you trust us till payday?

"And put your trust in Allah if you are believers indeed." (5:23).

i was thinking about the word trust and how much it covers and when we trust in Allah ...if we were to truly truly trust it would mean that we would always expect the best from our Lord and hold good opinion of Him, and that only really happens when u believe with all your heart that no matter what happens there is a reason for it and good in it... and only because of that Allah put u through it...

...Deem it not a bad thing for you; say, it is good for you... (An-Nur: 11)

this doesn't mean we should get lax when it comes to our deen tho and just make excuses that Allah caused us to move away from Him so there must be good in it, rather we should always strive to get closer knowing that it is our own faults that lead us away from Him and through His Mercy we're guided back to Him

"And they said: 'Allah is sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs." (3:173).

i think we need to remind ourselves that everything we're going to achieve is because Allah decreed it to be, and remind ourselves that no matter what u do for or against something... u'll never accomplish ur task unless Allah already willed it...

"And put your trust in the Ever Living One Who dies not." (25:58).

On the authority of Abdullah bin Abbas who said: One day I was behind the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and he said to me,

“Young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]: Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allah; if you seek help, seek help of Allah. Know that if the Nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.” (At-Tirmidhi)

"And in Allah therefore let the believers put their trust."(64:13).

if we give ourselves completely to Allah by devoting ourselves completely to Him, then what better Carer, Guardian or Protector is there than that...?

If Allah is your helper none can overcome you, and if He withdraw His help from you, who is there who can help you after Him? In Allah let believers put their trust. 3:160

:love: "...Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)." (3:159).
    :love:
    Last edited by RaNdOm; 06-06-08, 09:30 PM.
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Re: And when someone puts all his trust in Allah, He will be enough for him. (65:3)

:ahb:

Such a pertinent message for this ummah. :jkk:

This is the sign of true submission and the level a muslim must strive to attain - to be in perfect harmony and accord with Him in Whose hand lies our souls, in other words....Tawheed!
    <<< Step Away From The Computer And Get Some Fresh Air >>>
    "The most perfect believer is the one with the most beautiful manners" ~ Prophet Muhammad :saw:

Comment

Re: And when someone puts all his trust in Allah, He will be enough for him. (65:3)

I'm going to print this out and keep it masha'Allah.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala help each of us to commit to this in every area of our lives. Ameen! Imagine how this would transform our world, if every Muslim lived trusting their Lord and finding Him enough for them in all circumstances.

Then and only then will our beautiful faith be seen for what it is for us personally and for those we love and the wider world.. .. We serve the Creator ..the One who holds our souls in His hands.. who knows us better than we know ourselves.. Allhu Akbar!!

True faith begins and ends with trusting Him ta'ala alone

:jkk: sis.. this is a beautiful post to think on for this long weekend ..
      .The Prophet sal Allahu alaiyhi wa sallam said, I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.
      http://jameelah61.wordpress.com/

Comment

well done, akhi

بارك الله فيك
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Working...
        X