Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shoeziess

Originally posted by Reema View Post
    I own and counting 67 pairs of shoes and no its not a joke. If the shoes dont look good, the entire outfit wont look good so they make or break an outfit.
    Yeah, thats quite normal for a sister, my sister has loads, we're running out of space to keep them, we had to kick the car out so she could use the garage for storage space..

:lailah:
    *Pokes everyone in the eye with a carrot*
    Muslim Business Directory

Watch ALL Muslim TV Channels here:
    Al Jazeera Live Press TV Islam Channel Peace TV Al Huda

Comment

I own and counting 67 pairs of shoes and no its not a joke. If the shoes dont look good, the entire outfit wont look good so they make or break an outfit.
      :wacko:

Comment

Originally posted by WahYaLookin'At? View Post
        Yeah, thats quite normal for a sister, my sister has loads, we're running out of space to keep them, we had to kick the car out so she could use the garage for storage space..

:lailah:
        Not really, I know some sisters who see nothing fascinating in shoes and have very few, it depends on the girl and what she likes and what shes in to, I prefer shoes over clothes for example-It takes me forever to buy clothes and only a matter of moments to buy a pair of shoes. I have a place for all my belongings and hamdillah havnt had to use the garage yet:p and good thing is im getting married soon so my parents can finally rid themselves of my mess :D
        ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

Originally posted by OBL View Post
          :wacko:
          What man?

Comment

you need serious help, thats what.

only someone who's crazy would buy that many pair of shoes, 2 pairs is enough for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by OBL View Post
              you need serious help, thats what.

only someone who's crazy would buy that many pair of shoes, 2 pairs is enough for anyone.
              Thats oki, my dads been telling me that for a long time about the help part. :p ;)

Comment

Not really, I know some sisters who see nothing fascinating in shoes and have very few, it depends on the girl and what she likes and what shes in to, I prefer shoes over clothes for example-It takes me forever to buy clothes and only a matter of moments to buy a pair of shoes. I have a place for all my belongings and hamdillah havnt had to use the garage yet:p and good thing is im getting married soon so my parents can finally rid themselves of my mess :D

Mabrook! Bless your rents for coping.
                *Pokes everyone in the eye with a carrot*
                Muslim Business Directory

Watch ALL Muslim TV Channels here:
                Al Jazeera Live Press TV Islam Channel Peace TV Al Huda

Comment

I like being barefoot.

Much more comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jilbabi View Post
                    loooll sis thats funy.. and true :scratch:

buttt then againnnnn we do wash our feet like 5 times a day .. so they are not always unhygenic? :D . . .. .
                    I think it's the actual shoe that's the issue, cos if you wear it all day the shoe itself gets sweaty and really needs more than just a night to recover before you wear it again!

Comment

you are sooo right, what I really love is that you can wear a average looking outfit and put the right shoes and wham! stunning!!

I've seen so many people dressed nicely but with the wrong shoes and it ruins the effect completely

Comment

dont purchase BASE shoes....

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ght=base+shoes

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquillity View Post
                          I think it's the actual shoe that's the issue, cos if you wear it all day the shoe itself gets sweaty and really needs more than just a night to recover before you wear it again!
                          Yep i agree :up: its the shoes fault lol but imajineeeeeee omg

if you dont wash your feet e.g 5 times (doing wudu at least once in the day) then your feet and shoes wil be like a stink bomb :vomit:
                          "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

jus out of interest how many people like these shoes...

they were like a sudden craze when they came out

personally i think they are hideous!

they can suit sum people (dnt ask how) but the shoes on their own are jus :vomit:

oh yh they are caled crocs :scratch:
                            Attached Files
                            "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

^ yep they do suit some ppl like you said, but personally crocs are :S
                              من صمت نجا

He who keeps silent saves himself (Tirmidhi, Ahmad).

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquillity View Post
                                how can you have one pair?! it's bad for your feet (and hygiene) to wear the same pair every day, you're supposed to rotate!
                                theres other forms of footwear apart from shoes.

trainers, astros, sandals, flip-flops

Comment

Working...
                                X