Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
      Thats my boi, you'll get up too double figures in no time :up:
      What do you mean? :)

Comment

Re: Shoeziess

SubhanAllah lol

its fine to have 2 pairs..i reli wish i did in a way lol

wolfn love the trainers on the left :up:
        "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

It is fine Jilbabi, you are a girl. I think many girls wear only one pair per day.

Comment

2 pairs only, 1 pair for winter and 1 pair for summer, that's all that matters 2 me. I think there should be a thread on how long you've had the same pair of shoes for instead of how many shoes do you have. I dont buy a new pair of shoes until my toes meet the ground :D

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma Dreamer View Post
              It is fine Jilbabi, you are a girl. I think many girls wear only one pair per day.
              lol aw its quite the opossite im like muslimah85..but i do share my shoes wid my sis!! so i dnt hav THAT many..wen counting as my own pairs :up:

but al 2gether
              "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                Plus I just bought a pair of these:
                those look good, where did u get those from?
                i been looking for something similar for my husband for ages.

Comment

too many lol - prob about 10-15 pairs. I like trainers though, not those girly shoes that just look pretty and make it feel like you're walking on rocks Why people wear those I really dont know...I dont really like heels either cos I'm not used to wearing them, hence why I managed to fall down the stairs on Tuesday morning and then get told off for waking people up!
                  The kitchen's a laboratory, and everything that happens there has to do with Science. It's Biology, Chemistry, Physics. Yes, there's History. Yes, there's Artistry. Yes, to all of that... but what happened there, what actually happens to the food is all Science :banan:

Comment

Originally posted by umm sabah View Post
                    those look good, where did u get those from?
                    i been looking for something similar for my husband for ages.
                    http://www.gbxshoe.com/catalog/produ...&color=2&waid=

They cost $55. They're pretty comfortable, and I like how they look "traditional" for wearing to the Mosque, unlike Tevas or something.
                    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

shoes :inlove:
                      You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

wheres the option for just 1 pair????

Comment

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
                          wheres the option for just 1 pair????
                          how can you have one pair?! it's bad for your feet (and hygiene) to wear the same pair every day, you're supposed to rotate!

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquillity View Post
                            how can you have one pair?! it's bad for your feet (and hygiene) to wear the same pair every day, you're supposed to rotate!
                            loooll sis thats funy.. and true :scratch:

buttt then againnnnn we do wash our feet like 5 times a day .. so they are not always unhygenic? :D . . .. .

Comment

:salams:

This poll is baree unfair! I only have two pairs coz I don't need more than that!

1 for school and one for footie and astro (which act as my casual pair also!)

I put my footie ones in the wash and it washed off some colouring and under the colouring were different club badges like Barcelona, Inter Milan and Juventus...It was like "hidden" (or maybe I just didn't see it before coz they were so diiiirty!)

Comment

I own and counting 67 pairs of shoes and no its not a joke. If the shoes dont look good, the entire outfit wont look good so they make or break an outfit.
                                ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

Working...
                                X