Shoeziess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shoeziess

lol I think i might be an odd one out here, i dont own that many, i only buy shoes when i need to, i think i have less 20!!!

Comment

I have many shoes i dont wear. I get them for certain events and I find no use for them later on. I love shoes though :inlove:
      Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

I have 3 pairs...a pair of old, natty but comfy runners, a pair of nice shoes for going out somewhere and my work boots
        I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

One for each foot, that make two

Do these count ?

~
          "When authority is given to those who do not deserve it,
          wait for the Day of Judgment."

Comment

How come to lowest option is 5-10 pairs??? You'd have to be a complete freak to need that many pairs! I only 2 pairs myself, I don't see why anyone would need more than 3. Plus a pair of slippers ofcourse...
            How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

why do you guys have so many pairs of shoes for?

one should be enough for you, jus waste of money buying all these pair shoes you don't even need.

Comment

i think about 40
                Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

I've spotted a flaw in your poll. ;)

10-15
                  15-20
                  20-30
                  30 + .. . ..

Comment

Originally posted by OBL View Post
                    why do you guys have so many pairs of shoes for?

one should be enough for you, jus waste of money buying all these pair shoes you don't even need.
                    well, it depends on the type of shoes you wear. I mean, if you wear trainers or boots everyday then you could probably manage with a few as those types of shoes are hard wearing. But if you like more feminine shoes, like ballet pumps, those shoes are not designed to be worn all the time- they'll get ruined so you'd need different ones that you can alternate. But then you would still need trainers for sports, boots for winter etc, plus when you go to a wedding you need shoes that go with your outfit.
                    Personally, I don't understand how women get by with only a few pairs. men are a different matter altogether.

Comment

jazakhallah khair 4 evry1s reply :D :inlove:

yh i knwwwwwwww!!!... i wos thinkin why i posted 5-10 first!! but its sad ..but i bet most people hav more than 5 lol

and those who have less than 5 ..please to not fret BECOSS you are one of the lucky people .. dint get sucked in2 this ermmm.. disease?

AND MrOnline...wot flaw? .. if its...

10-15 and you think the next one should be 16-20 ... then thats not how i wntd2 the pol :up:

ANDDD... the poll includes any and evry shoes you have... so thats like even if the shoes are half riped .. it wos still a shoe once lol ...
                      "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

I only have one pair (runners) and I need to buy new ones to replace those.
                        مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                        It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                        Surah al-Baqarah
                        [2:245]

.:.
                        .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                        Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                        ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

had 1 but now 2

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma Dreamer View Post
                            had 1 but now 2
                            Thats my boi, you'll get up too double figures in no time :up:
                            Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

:start:

shoe shoes shoes...:D
                              j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

My entire collection:

Plus I just bought a pair of these:
                                Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X