Shoeziess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoeziess

So evry1 how many pairs of shoes do you have...?

yes this thread is for brothers and sisters...

times have shown brothers have even become more fashionists (if thats a word) like sisters lol

wel at this present moment im not sure how many pairs i hav but lets just say.. many...
    5-10
    48.98%
    10-15
    24.49%
    15-20
    8.16%
    20-30
    6.12%
    30 + .. . ..
    12.24%
    Last edited by Jilbabi; 06-06-08, 10:19 PM.
    "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Re: Shoeziess

A few but hardly a number above five, or even four.... hmm... not three either.

Comment

salam

this is my kinda thread. I LOVE SHOES SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i could i would just have a room full of shoes

i have 11 pairs of shoes. i hope to get more inshallah. you can never have too many pairs of shoes
      Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
      (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Scribble: Mashallah and you should keep it that way sis...

i think its a fashion disease .. shoes ...
        "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Originally posted by sis_niqabi View Post
          salam

this is my kinda thread. I LOVE SHOES SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i could i would just have a room full of shoes

i have 11 pairs of shoes. i hope to get more inshallah. you can never have too many pairs of shoes
          :rotfl: loooll das so funy sis!...we shud post up the best lookin shoes .. c what evry1 comes out with .. interesting ..

Comment

I dno. at a guess prob 15-20?
            .: Rufaida :.
            .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
            http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
            “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
            but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
            ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

y do people need so many shoes
              Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Jilbabi View Post
                :rotfl: loooll das so funy sis!...we shud post up the best lookin shoes .. c what evry1 comes out with .. interesting ..
                sisters please dont post pics of ur shoes til u hav sis forum access... i think its more suited among sisters only? (i know they will show if ur wearing it outside.. bt still. insha allah u get how i mean)
                .: Rufaida :.
                .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                  sisters please dont post pics of ur shoes til u hav sis forum access... i think its more suited among sisters only? (i know they will show if ur wearing it outside.. bt still. insha allah u get how i mean)
                  yes ofcorse sis .. i wos kinda thinking that myself lol :up:

i think people have alot of shoes becos..its fashion..to match evrythin..?

plus you can get pumps/other shoes so cheap << which is not reli a gud thing!!

:D

Comment

5-10, I used to have a lot more when I was a child, but as I got older, quality became to take place before quantity
                    May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                      5-10, I used to have a lot more when I was a child, but as I got older, quality became to take place before quantity
                      Yep, me also. Got about 6 or 7 pairs. But been buying quite a few lately what with weddings and things coming up. :D
                      "Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too" Essay on Tolerance, Voltaire

Comment

:salams
                        Very funny thread.:up:
                        Alhamdulilah..!! I got 4 pairs. Well, does roller skating counts? If, yes I have 5 pairs :D Well, wash room sandal counts? Then 6
                        Sis Jilbabi c'mon help here what kinda shoes counts?

:jkk:
                        :start:
                        ''And the one who fears Allah, he makes for him a way out'' ](Quran65:2)

Comment

nearly 30..thats inc all kinds of footwear.
                          “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
                          Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
                          He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
                          And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

I used to have heaps....they were my pride and joy....until dadz started calling me 'Madam Israafi',and then suddenly everyone was calling me that! which made me start thinking maybe I should cut it down, and here I am...a reformed footwear addict:D

Comment

I :love: shoes toooo!
                              I actually have no idea how many i have, ive lost count
                              but this is including everthing boots, pumps, sandals, heels etc etcc. i mean your shoes should be matching your outfit right??:D
                              When i buy a new pair of shoes, i literally have to hide them and bring them home somehow because my mum gets soooo angry!
                              she says i have too many, but what can i do im addicted, its the same with bags! Shes threatend me soo many times saying with the shoes, shes gna beat me:(
                              Its really bad habit and i realise it is a waste of money, but Inshallah trying my best to control myself!:)
                              Smiling is Sadaqah! So SMILE :D

A woman of real beauty smiles in trouble, gathers strength through distress and grows brave by prayer...

Comment

Working...
                              X