• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..:Please Forgive Me:...

:salams..

In a hadeeth,
    Rasul Allah, :saw: , said,

"If anyone continually asks forgiveness, Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress, relief from anxiety, and will provide for him from where he never realised."

- [Abu Dawood, Hadith 599]

[ Lessons from this Hadith ]

This is your success formula: Constantly asking Allah for forgiveness. It is the key to mastering your emotions, and finding ways of provision that you never imagined!:inlove:

For the next ten days, ask Allah for forgiveness 100x each day, and make it a habit! :)

With best wishes to see you succeed at the highest level!
    - Muhammad Alshareef :up:
    Last edited by .: Anna :.; 06-06-08, 10:27 PM.
    :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Re: ..:Please Forgive Me:...

masha allah nice reminders sis :love: :jkk:
    and beautifully presented post :D
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Jazakh'ALLAH Khair for this wonderfull reminder. Indeed i am delighted, and might i add what a fruitful way of displaying this message across aswell. Greetings and take care Insha'ALLAH... :)
      Celebrated be the praises of thy Lord, the Lord of glory, above what they attribute!
      And peace be upon the apostles and praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds! [Holy Quran - As Saffat]
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYo9kBYNQTw

Comment

Mashallah i agree... makes the eyes glued to the page

Mashallah Muhammad Al Shareef if a great sheikh..i love listening to his lectures...so interesting
        "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

:salams,

Barak'Allahu Feekum,

and with Ramadhaan approaching, I'd like to request Adiyaats from all of you Insha'Allah and that you all please find it in your beautiful Hearts to forgive this sister for all her shortcomings..Insha'Allah :( I'm a sinful soul Indeed.

wa :jkk:

Ramadhaan Mabrook in advance to you all :love: May Allah indeed forgive us all, and allow us all to reap its benefits tremendously! Aameen!!
          :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

Working...
          X