Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Coaches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cheap Coaches

    :salams

    I didn't know where to post this :S so I went for Lifestyle

    Anyway does anyone know of any realiable but decently priced coach companies in London?

    :jkk:
    “The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
    www.cage.ngo
    www.hhugs.org.uk

  • #2
    Re: Cheap Coaches



    is this to hire a coach?

    some links and numbers hope they help:

    Anderson Travel


    contact: 020 7403 8118

    webpage: http://www.andersontravel.co.uk/

    Collins Coaches

    contact: 020 88432145

    London Coach Hire

    contact: 020 7713 1311

    webpage: http://www.londoncoachhire.org/
    "If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel. Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

    http://muslimwiki.com/mw/images/thum...Palestine2.jpg

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Cheap Coaches

      try bahrot coaches in southall indian company real realy cheap
      Mohummad PBUH said" Truly, Alllah will not take away knowledge by snatching it from people, but by taking away lives of the people of knowledge one by one until non of them survive. Then the people will adopt ignorant ones as leaders. They will be asked to deliver judgment and they will deliver them with no knowledge, with the result that they will go astray" Bukhari and Muslim

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Cheap Coaches

        Cost of coach depends on the number of seats, distance to be travelled and hours coach is needed for.
        You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

        ~Ibn Al-Jawzee

        Comment


        • #5
          if its for travelling then

          cheapest is meagbus from like a quid but probably unreliable

          national express is supposed to be reliable and if u book early u get some good prices

          Comment


          • #6
            I just need names...

            Originally posted by Ebony View Post
            Cost of coach depends on the number of seats, distance to be travelled and hours coach is needed for.
            I know but the ones I have contacted are like £400 to go less than a mile!

            Originally posted by ugh View Post


            is this to hire a coach?

            some links and numbers hope they help:

            Anderson Travel


            contact: 020 7403 8118

            webpage: http://www.andersontravel.co.uk/

            Collins Coaches

            contact: 020 88432145

            London Coach Hire

            contact: 020 7713 1311

            webpage: http://www.londoncoachhire.org/
            Thank you!

            Have you ever used any of these?

            Originally posted by abu eeman View Post
            try bahrot coaches in southall indian company real realy cheap
            Do you have contact details?

            :jkk:

            Originally posted by revert-haan ji View Post
            if its for travelling then

            cheapest is meagbus from like a quid but probably unreliable

            national express is supposed to be reliable and if u book early u get some good prices
            Thank you!
            Last edited by Nazias; 05-06-08, 03:58 PM.
            “The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
            www.cage.ngo
            www.hhugs.org.uk

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Cheap Coaches

              not a landanaa but london coach hire are available for £99 a night anyway hope you manage to sort something out.
              "If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel. Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

              http://muslimwiki.com/mw/images/thum...Palestine2.jpg

              Comment


              • #8
                Thank You!

                Originally posted by ugh View Post
                not a landanaa but london coach hire are available for £99 a night anyway hope you manage to sort something out.
                The ones you posted were very reasonable and helpful! :up:

                :jkk:
                “The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
                www.cage.ngo
                www.hhugs.org.uk

                Comment

                Working...
                X