Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any1 wanna earn some swaab?

Salam,

Just wondering if anyone would consider getting involved in writing letters for 'post pals'? You can read more about it here:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1238068.ece

Anyone can participate in this whether Muslim or not. What do you all think? I'd like to see your feedback on this thread inshallah.
    Last edited by neelu; 04-06-08, 06:41 PM.
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Re: Any1 wanna earn some swaab?

I had a hunch this wouldn't get a response

Comment

neelu, i think its coz ur link says 'thesun' in it

Comment

^^ ditto what she said.

think you thread lost all credibility as soon as we spotted the sun, couldnt read past it :(
        Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
        They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

So narrow minded

Comment

Bismillah, What's wrong with the sun?

Comment

what is swaab????? is that urdu or mirpuri
              Mohummad PBUH said" Truly, Alllah will not take away knowledge by snatching it from people, but by taking away lives of the people of knowledge one by one until non of them survive. Then the people will adopt ignorant ones as leaders. They will be asked to deliver judgment and they will deliver them with no knowledge, with the result that they will go astray" Bukhari and Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by abu eeman View Post
                what is swaab????? is that urdu or mirpuri
                abu jee it means rewards
                Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
                They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

^

In Arabic the word is 'thawaab', with a 'thaa'.
                  "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                  (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
                    ^

In Arabic the word is 'thawaab', with a 'thaa'.

salaam alaikam

that what i want people to say forget using tems like swaab and namaaz lets use the actual islamic wording
                    Mohummad PBUH said" Truly, Alllah will not take away knowledge by snatching it from people, but by taking away lives of the people of knowledge one by one until non of them survive. Then the people will adopt ignorant ones as leaders. They will be asked to deliver judgment and they will deliver them with no knowledge, with the result that they will go astray" Bukhari and Muslim

Comment

Working...
                    X