funny stories about your grandparents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny stories about your grandparents

so we've got a thread on funny stories about your children...

but i got like the funniest grandparents ever masha'allah.

so my grandad is diabetic n grandma was tryna check his glucose levels with that pricky pen thing. she pricked his finger once and my grandad flinched and said "owww" but no blood came out, so grandma pricked his finger again, and grandad jumped again and said "owwww" again, but still no blood.

this really baffled grandma coz his blood gushes out like a fountain normally, so she checked the pricky pen thing and realised there was no needle in it.
    and so she's like "there's no blinkin needle in the pen so why u going owwww?"

:rofl1:
    "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
    ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Re: funny stories about your grandparents

LOL thats funny. JZK fior sharing!!!!

Dunno the funny stories bout my grandparents. :o :o :o
    sorry couldnt share... :(

Comment

Aw hehe thats bare cute! Our grandads partially deaf and once when we lived with him the front door kept goin at night, we're all like 'gramps the door' he looks over, nods pretending he heard us, so we're like 'bava theres someone at the door', again he looks over, nods pretending he knows what we're saying and carries on reading his paper! Took bout 15 minutes to get the door open but we got there.
      "If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel. Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

http://muslimwiki.com/mw/images/thum...Palestine2.jpg

Comment

Asalamu alaikum.

That was funny :D:D

I hate that needly:( my mom have to do that too :(

I dont have grandmother or grandfather from both side :(

Comment

Hmmm.... i like this thread!! :D Well ive got lotssshhh of funny stories bout my grandparents.... my grandad was 12 yrs old wen he got married to my grandma who was 22 at the time n one time he was sleeping "back home" without a shelter, then it started raining, my grandma saw my grandad peacefully sleeping.. she dint wanna wake him up so she picked him up in her arms (bollywood styleee! lol!) took him and put him inside in da shelter... :D.... May Allah (SWT) grant them BOTH with Jannat-ul-firdaus. Ameen.
          "What can my enemies do to me? I have in my breast both my heaven and my garden. If I travel they are with me, never leaving me. Imprisonment for me is a chance to be alone with my Lord. To be killed is martyrdom and to be exiled from my land is a spiritual journey." - Shaykh ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimuhullah)

Comment

Originally posted by umm turaab View Post
            Hmmm.... i like this thread!! :D Well ive got lotssshhh of funny stories bout my grandparents.... my grandad was 12 yrs old wen he got married to my grandma who was 22 at the time n one time he was sleeping "back home" without a shelter, then it started raining, my grandma saw my grandad peacefully sleeping.. she dint wanna wake him up so she picked him up in her arms (bollywood styleee! lol!) took him and put him inside in da shelter... :D.... May Allah (SWT) grant them BOTH with Jannat-ul-firdaus. Ameen.
            :rotfl: awww how cuuute, masha'allah.
            ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

Cute thread....

i cant remember any funny stories about my Grandparents off the top of my head.......but they were/are both Lovely :inlove:

Comment

:rotfl: love it! I have plenty of my nana- hes hilarious but i cant think off the top of my head right now. The obvious ones are when we're trying to say something and he cant hear us so ends up doing something completely different to what we asked! :rotfl: hes fab!
                *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by ajnabee View Post
                  so we've got a thread on funny stories about your children...

but i got like the funniest grandparents ever masha'allah.

so my grandad is diabetic n grandma was tryna check his glucose levels with that pricky pen thing. she pricked his finger once and my grandad flinched and said "owww" but no blood came out, so grandma pricked his finger again, and grandad jumped again and said "owwww" again, but still no blood.

this really baffled grandma coz his blood gushes out like a fountain normally, so she checked the pricky pen thing and realised there was no needle in it.
                  and so she's like "there's no blinkin needle in the pen so why u going owwww?"

:rofl1:
                  :start:

lools good thread :up:

hilarious stories...:rotfl:

Originally posted by ugh View Post
                  Aw hehe thats bare cute! Our grandads partially deaf and once when we lived with him the front door kept goin at night, we're all like 'gramps the door' he looks over, nods pretending he heard us, so we're like 'bava theres someone at the door', again he looks over, nods pretending he knows what we're saying and carries on reading his paper! Took bout 15 minutes to get the door open but we got there.
                  :inlove:
                  j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

Originally posted by umm turaab View Post
                    A'meen!

:rotfl: Masha'Allah! That's just :inlove:

I lost my paternal grandparents when I was far too young to remember. I'm always saddened when a member of that generation fades away. They take that part of history with them that we'll never know about.

The other set of my grandparents are a funny lot. They live back home so the only time I get to spend with them is over family holidays and such. I spent the summer of '99 with my grandparents. I was 16 and admittedly not very knowledgeable. I remember this one time I went out shopping with my grandma. It was around asr when we got back and on our way back into town, I could hear the adhan. And the muazin seemed to be singing more than giving the adhan. Certainly, not at all like what I'm used to here. So, I started telling my grandma I didn't like the way the adhan was being done and that the muazin's pronunciation was way off. There were some people in the background audibly repeating the adhan after him. I said, "Big Mum, what do you suppose this is? It's a call to prayer, not a sing along. Don't you think?". And then, long pause. She went, "Oh, love! That's your grandfather."

Big gulp!

Comment

Originally posted by juventino View Post
                      A'meen!

:rotfl: Masha'Allah! That's just :inlove:

I lost my paternal grandparents when I was far too young to remember. I'm always saddened when a member of that generation fades away. They take that part of history with them that we'll never know about.

The other set of my grandparents are a funny lot. They live back home so the only time I get to spend with them is over family holidays and such. I spent the summer of '99 with my grandparents. I was 16 and admittedly not very knowledgeable. I remember this one time I went out shopping with my grandma. It was around asr when we got back and on our way back into town, I could hear the adhan. And the muazin seemed to be singing more than giving the adhan. Certainly, not at all like what I'm used to here. So, I started telling my grandma I didn't like the way the adhan was being done and that the muazin's pronunciation was way off. There were some people in the background audibly repeating the adhan after him. I said, "Big Mum, what do you suppose this is? It's a call to prayer, not a sing along. Don't you think?". And then, long pause. She went, "Oh, love! That's your grandfather."

Big gulp!

:rotfl: awwww
                      The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, 'Whoever fasts Ramadhan with Iman and Ihtisab [seeking reward], will have his previous sins forgiven.' {Al-Bukhari & Muslim} :love: :inlove:

Comment

My grandfather when talking on the phone literally shouts instead of talking as if the person cant hear him lol he is funny on the phone. Whenever he picks the phone we like here we go
                        الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

my paternal grandfather is exactly the same.he is a bit deaf so he thinks others are deaf too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by parwaaz View Post
                            my paternal grandfather is exactly the same.he is a bit deaf so he thinks others are deaf too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, what did u say???
                            ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by ajnabee View Post
                              sorry, what did u say???
                              i think you are deaf too!!!!!!!!!!!did not know you had the software installed where typed info is read out the user.hence thts why you are asking the question:D

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X