World ending in 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World ending in 2012

Ok well for a while now i have been thinking about the world coming to an end in the year 2012 i really cant say i believe it because well...lets face it i cant even count how many times people have said the world will end on different days.
    I do think that we are setting are selfs up for an Early grave but thats besides the point.
    So with all that being sead to you guys think the world will come to an end in the year 2012?
    Please do not spam this topic i want this to be an honest debate.

Thanks

Re: World ending in 2012

:|

lol

i aint even gonna answer this

lol

Comment

lol PK Aali....

come on.....this is soo stupid..is this thread..

r ther any admins out there..??

Comment

Everything is at the will of Allah (SWT). Only He knows when the world will end...

..or another way to state it is: Allah knows best.
        “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”
        ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

just the prophecy of an ancient civilisation who also believed in many things which are complete opposite to Islamic teachings.

I second what bro Astreaus said :)

Comment

Originally posted by TITPOio View Post
            Ok well for a while now i have been thinking about the world coming to an end in the year 2012 i really cant say i believe it because well...lets face it i cant even count how many times people have said the world will end on different days.
            The key question here is why 2012? Why not 2011? or 2015, or the 3rd of May 2047?

So, if we ignore the year, then I agree, the world is going to end :)
            ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
            a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
            worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
            a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
            and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
            (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

We need some clarification here. If its 2012 by the Islamic calender, then who cares I'll have been dead for 100s of years. If its Gregorian I'm not coming to work tommorow.

Comment

Its actually 23rd of december 2012 the world ending. This is a chinese conspiracy as far as ive heard
                الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Only for the sun-worshiping Aztecs.
                  But they're world ended long ago, . . .
                  along with the human sacrifices

~
                  "When authority is given to those who do not deserve it,
                  wait for the Day of Judgment."

Comment

According to muslims the world is old and to the end now. Prophet Muhammed peace be upon him put his two fingers joint together and said this is how much difference between my coming and ending of this world.
                    Now work out the ratio itself. I say atleast one thousand years.
                    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

bunkum.

Thanks
                      AbuMubarak – The Fox News of Ummah.com, “fair and balanced”?

Comment

Originally posted by Astraeus View Post
                        Everything is at the will of Allah (SWT). Only He knows when the world will end...

..or another way to state it is: Allah knows best.
                        :jkk: amin

on the authority of 'Umar, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said:

"While we were one day sitting with the Messenger of Allah :saw: there appeared before us a man dressed in extremely white clothes and with very black hair. No traces of journeying were visible on him, and none of us knew him.

He sat down close by the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, rested his knee against his thighs, and said, O Muhammad! Inform me about Islam." Said the Messenger of Allah :saw: "Islam is that you should testify that there is no deity save Allah and that Muhammad is His Messenger, that you should perform salah (ritual prayer), pay the zakah, fast during Ramadan, and perform Hajj (pilgrimage) to the House (the Ka'bah at Makkah), if you can find a way to it (or find the means for making the journey to it)." Said he (the man), "You have spoken truly."

We were astonished at his thus questioning him and telling him that he was right, but he went on to say, "Inform me about iman (faith)." He (the Messenger of Allah) answered, "It is that you believe in Allah and His angels and His Books and His Messengers and in the Last Day, and in fate (qadar), both in its good and in its evil aspects." He said, "You have spoken truly."

Then he (the man) said, "Inform me about Ihsan." He :saw: answered, " It is that you should serve Allah as though you could see Him, for though you cannot see Him yet He sees you."

He said, "Inform me about the Hour." He (the Messenger of Allah) said, "About that the one questioned knows no more than the questioner."

So he said, "Well, inform me about the signs thereof (i.e. of its coming)." Said he, "They are that the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress, that you will see the barefooted ones, the naked, the destitute, the herdsmen of the sheep (competing with each other) in raising lofty buildings." Thereupon the man went off.

I waited a while, and then he :saw: said, "O 'Umar, do you know who that questioner was?" I replied, "Allah and His Messenger know better." He said, "That was Jibril. He came to teach you your religion.""

sahih Muslim
                        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

The Qur'an reveals that the knowledge of the Final Hour belongs to God alone; anyone who disagrees with that has denied the Word of God. You will find the same teaching in the Bible.
                          [COLOR="DarkGreen"][B][FONT="Garamond"]When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way {Qur'an 2:186}[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
                            Its actually 23rd of december 2012 the world ending. This is a chinese conspiracy as far as ive heard
                            It has nothing to do with China.

The Mayan calendar ends on that day.

Comment

There is so much to come before the world ends so it will not happen so soon, could be in a hundred years. But why do you think it is going to end when you are alive?
                              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Working...
                              X