Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
    Let me get these exams out of the way.
    You're not done yet??!!! What are you doing here? Back to the books!
    “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”
    ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

I knew someone would create a fuss about the cleanliness of the image blah blah. That is an image of the front page of Today's newspaper. It was forwarded to me by e-mail by one of the workers at "The Daily".

I have a copy of the full newspaper here. I could take a photo of it if you want clarification. ;)

I've highlighted my name in orange and yellow.
      AHHAHA YA RIGHT! ok, That is a printer paper, its clearly WHITE! the second image you have placed it over a newspaper and taken a careful shot of the CORNER LOL...hold the paper up FAR open it up!
      " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

After reading the thread, this whole thing seems quite pathetic and pointless.
        .: Rufaida :.
        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
        X