Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

    :D Life is so wicked! Allah hu akbar! :D


  • #2
    Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

    I'm flattered.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

      erm....congrats?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

        Im confused? Did you post this because your the same age as him? o.O or....are you really Kasia Smith?
        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

          Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
          Im confused? Did you post this because your the same age as him? o.O or....are you really Kasia Smith?
          I really am Kasia Smith (my English Name). :inlove:

          When the press first approached me, they asked me what my name was. I gave them my English name.
          Last edited by MrOnline; 24-05-08, 04:32 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

            Another Mr Online self-appreciation thread....;) :D

            Welcome back akhi. Exams over?
            “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”
            ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

              wow, mashallah bro iam speechless

              we should be seeing you on telly soon, haha

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

                Never heard of the name Kasia before.

                What does it mean?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

                  Is it me or does that article look 'different'? :scratch:
                  Gone...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

                    Originally posted by scribble View Post
                    Never heard of the name Kasia before.

                    What does it mean?
                    It's my surname. Bdway, it's NOT Polish.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

                      Oh right.

                      So Smith? ...Hm, I'm terribly confused.

                      Ah well, congrats.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

                        Originally posted by souljaa View Post
                        Is it me or does that article look 'different'? :scratch:
                        I knew someone would create a fuss about the cleanliness of the image blah blah. That is an image of the front page of Today's newspaper. It was forwarded to me by e-mail by one of the workers at "The Daily".

                        I have a copy of the full newspaper here. I could take a photo of it if you want clarification. ;)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

                          Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
                          I knew someone would create a fuss about the cleanliness of the image blah blah. That is an image of the front page of Today's newspaper. It was forwarded to me by e-mail by one of the workers at "The Daily".

                          I have a copy of the full newspaper here. I could take a photo of it if you want clarification. ;)
                          Yeah please do :1popcorn:
                          Gone...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

                            Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
                            I knew someone would create a fuss about the cleanliness of the image blah blah. That is an image of the front page of Today's newspaper. It was forwarded to me by e-mail by one of the workers at "The Daily".

                            I have a copy of the full newspaper here. I could take a photo of it if you want clarification. ;)
                            Take a photo of the NEWS PAPER, next to your face, and hold another piece of paper next to you saying, "I'M Mr. ONLINE" Also, make sure its written in CRAYON and all different colors" Then only then will we believe you :p
                            " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Kasia Smith (me) Voted Britain's Best Young Footballer!

                              Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
                              Take a photo of the NEWS PAPER, next to your face, and hold another piece of paper next to you saying, "I'M Mr. ONLINE" Also, make sure its written in CRAYON and all different colors" Then only then will we believe you :p
                              Haha, no way am i going to post an image of my face on this site. :p However, i will add a few colours etc; Give me a few minutes dudes. ;)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X