Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

    Assalamualaykum y'all.

    Let's make this a thread where we talk about who was 'born on the same day' as us.

    Ok, i'll start things off....

    My birthday - 02/06/08 - will be shared by many famous celebrities/sporting figures. So, to name a few:

    -Freddy Adu (footballer)
    -Wentworth Miller (actor)
    -Mark Lawrenson (sports analyst)

    :o

  • #2
    Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

    :wswrwb:

    Mine is the same as Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.


    ...and at least this year, my son's birthday was on the same day as the Prophet's :saw:

    ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

      Originally posted by Astraeus View Post
      :wswrwb:

      my son's birthday was on the same day as the Prophet's :saw:
      Awwww mashallah. :inlove:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

        Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
        .

        My birthday - 02/06/08 - will be shared by many famous celebrities/sporting figures. So, to name a few:

        You mean it had been shared.
        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

          Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
          You mean it had been shared.
          Eh? 02/08/08 is 8 days away yet.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

            27th of dhul hijjah

            my twin daughters have the same birthday as me

            i dont know anyone else who shares that birthday
            .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
            نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
            دولة الإسلامية باقية





            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

              Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
              Assalamualaykum y'all.

              Let's make this a thread where we talk about who was 'born on the same day' as us.

              Ok, i'll start things off....

              My birthday - 02/06/08 - will be shared by many famous celebrities/sporting figures. So, to name a few:

              -Freddy Adu (footballer)
              -Wentworth Miller (actor)
              -Mark Lawrenson (sports analyst)

              :o
              Does that mean your as Hot as Wentworth :o


              :rotfl:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.
                • 1973 Howie Dorough (singer)
                • 1967 Layne Staley (singer)
                • 1964 Mats Wilander (tennis)
                • 1963 Tori Amos (singer, songwriter)
                • 1961 Roland Orzabal (singer, musician)
                • 1960 Debbi Peterson (musician - bangles)
                • 1948 Cindy Williams (actress)
                • 1942 Joe Chambers (musician, singer)
                • 1940 Valerie Harper (actress)
                • 1934 Norman Schwarzkopf (US Army General)
                • 1934 Diana Sands (actress)
                • 1934 Sylva Koscina (actress)
                • 1929 Honor Blackman (actress)
                • 1920 Ray Bradbury (writer)
                • 1917 John Lee Hooker (singer)
                • 1904 Deng Xiaoping (communist leader)
                • 1893 Dorothy Parker (Rothschild) (author)
                • 1880 George Herriman (cartoonist)
                • 1862 Claude Debussy (composer)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

                  Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
                  • 1973 Howie Dorough (singer)
                  • 1967 Layne Staley (singer)
                  • 1964 Mats Wilander (tennis)
                  • 1963 Tori Amos (singer, songwriter)
                  • 1961 Roland Orzabal (singer, musician)
                  • 1960 Debbi Peterson (musician - bangles)
                  • 1948 Cindy Williams (actress)
                  • 1942 Joe Chambers (musician, singer)
                  • 1940 Valerie Harper (actress)
                  • 1934 Norman Schwarzkopf (US Army General)
                  • 1934 Diana Sands (actress)
                  • 1934 Sylva Koscina (actress)
                  • 1929 Honor Blackman (actress)
                  • 1920 Ray Bradbury (writer)
                  • 1917 John Lee Hooker (singer)
                  • 1904 Deng Xiaoping (communist leader)
                  • 1893 Dorothy Parker (Rothschild) (author)
                  • 1880 George Herriman (cartoonist)
                  • 1862 Claude Debussy (composer)
                  Nice.
                  First they came for the 'Terrorists', and I did not speak out.
                  Then they came for the fundraisers, and I did not speak out.
                  Next they came for the ulama, and I did not speak out.
                  And then they came for me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

                    :rofl1: not really loool

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

                      im born on 1/9/1989..

                      whos born then....am i famous too..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

                        i was born on 13-01-1991

                        dont know anyone famous born on that same date........:scratch:
                        The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, 'Whoever fasts Ramadhan with Iman and Ihtisab [seeking reward], will have his previous sins forgiven.' {Al-Bukhari & Muslim} :love: :inlove:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

                          Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
                          Eh? 02/08/08 is 8 days away yet.
                          February, 8th, 2008?
                          " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

                            I share my birthday with one brother from my old work place and another member of this forum!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Sharing Birthdays with Famous People.

                              Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
                              February, 8th, 2008?
                              Whoops, i meants: 02/06/08

                              Monday 2nd June 2008

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X