X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well its official..:D

assalam u alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakata hu :D
    how we all doin? alhamdulillah good times good stuff :D
    i havnt been on ummah.com for aaaages exams and a little one 2 one with Allah (SWT)
    anyway i had a job last year for a week lol. serious i worked for one whole week and then got fired over some stupid refrences :(. anyway since july last year i havnt had a job. dont know why its just not happening. i have applied everywhere but i never get a reply anyway its official i am broke. haha. i mean seriously broke. i got no money what so ever, even the £1 u put in the bucket at juma when the guy comes round n the imam goes please give generously im thinking uh oh i got nothing except like a moth living in my pocket. lol. my cars parked up with no juice, petrol prices are stupid. but its kool alhamdulillah when u hit rock bottom the only way is up. i cant get more poor then i am lol. u probably thinking err my mans poor (and i mean poooooor) so why he laughing. i have no idea. i just find it funny, im the oldest of 3, and my youger brother mashallah earns more then me .
    :lailah: anyway u gorjus people i thought id share that with u, inshallah keep me in ur duas as i keep u in mine
    wasalam :D
    :lailah: Praise be to Allah the Rab of the Ala-meen.:lailah:
    And Allah (swt) knows best

Re: well its official..:D

surely you could get a job in retail, in the mean time?

Comment

Allah ye delak, inshaAllah, perhaps you can sponge of your bro, bro

Comment

Read Surah Waqiah regularly bro. After Maghrib.
        The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
        Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

Comment

aw dnt wory bro...u knw try all u can cos wen u take a step 2wards Allah he takes more steps 2wards you

i make dua you find a reli successful job soon inshaAllah :up:
          "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

apply for JSA bro.

Comment

Work at a GAS STATION :D Late nights what not. No such thing as a bad job! I suppose you just have to downgrade since your degree isn't really coming handy now, assuming your applying for Jobs in your Career field. May Allah (swt) Make this easier for you akhi. Hang in there...

P.S: Time to tie some rocks to see how it feels :(
              " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Originally posted by ImaanSeeker View Post
                Read Surah Waqiah regularly bro. After Maghrib.
                jazakallah bro, alhamdulillah i have been reading alot more Qur'an, my mother told me to read surah mudathir after fajr, i read surah yasin like 4 times a day, i was thinking all this free time i should try to hifz :D. but i need to sort myself mentally i dont really take anything too seriously at the mo.

and as for retail i even got rejected from them lol, i used to work for next so i went back and applied at the same place n they said "sorry ur not what were loking for" I WORKED THERE BEFORE FOR A YEAR HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I NOT BE WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR??????? so i went to every next in manchester.. no replies. went to trafford centre got nothing. i dont suppose anyone wana buy my car? :D
                ahh well its all good :D
                wasalam
                :lailah: Praise be to Allah the Rab of the Ala-meen.:lailah:
                And Allah (swt) knows best

Comment

what's up with that?! Do any of your previous colleagues still work there?
                  At least your still cheerful bro! :up: try gumtree.com? they advertise ALL sorts of jobs on there and some don't even need previous experience.
                  It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                  -Muslim

Comment

Seriously? There are always really good jobs going in Manchester. Have you tried signing yourself up to employment agencies, you should try that. You could try Tesco, they employ anyone.

Comment

You could try Tesco, they employ anyone.
                      the job will involve having to stack up haraam stuff on shelves, wine, ham but if do apply for supermarket job perhaps you can speak to him about that inshallah.

Comment

Originally posted by eshanz View Post
                        assalam u alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakata hu :D
                        how we all doin? alhamdulillah good times good stuff :D
                        i havnt been on ummah.com for aaaages exams and a little one 2 one with Allah (SWT)
                        anyway i had a job last year for a week lol. serious i worked for one whole week and then got fired over some stupid refrences :(. anyway since july last year i havnt had a job. dont know why its just not happening. i have applied everywhere but i never get a reply anyway its official i am broke. haha. i mean seriously broke. i got no money what so ever, even the £1 u put in the bucket at juma when the guy comes round n the imam goes please give generously im thinking uh oh i got nothing except like a moth living in my pocket. lol. my cars parked up with no juice, petrol prices are stupid. but its kool alhamdulillah when u hit rock bottom the only way is up. i cant get more poor then i am lol. u probably thinking err my mans poor (and i mean poooooor) so why he laughing. i have no idea. i just find it funny, im the oldest of 3, and my youger brother mashallah earns more then me .
                        :lailah: anyway u gorjus people i thought id share that with u, inshallah keep me in ur duas as i keep u in mine
                        wasalam :D

I feel for you bro. Im going thru a similar thing. Got varied work experience just cant get a job. Must have applied to like 200 places. Im working thru an agency at the mo and even then i got 2 full days of work thursday and today and still everybodys staring at me!! Like they're envious baskets round here and just cus they saw me today with Agency jacket on they're all staring at me with hatred in their eyes. Muslims all of em! Dont know what Allah's doing with me............this is Evil

What is the World coming to?

Comment

Originally posted by eshanz View Post
                          jazakallah bro, alhamdulillah i have been reading alot more Qur'an, my mother told me to read surah mudathir after fajr, i read surah yasin like 4 times a day, i was thinking all this free time i should try to hifz :D. but i need to sort myself mentally i dont really take anything too seriously at the mo.

and as for retail i even got rejected from them lol, i used to work for next so i went back and applied at the same place n they said "sorry ur not what were loking for" I WORKED THERE BEFORE FOR A YEAR HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I NOT BE WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR??????? so i went to every next in manchester.. no replies. went to trafford centre got nothing. i dont suppose anyone wana buy my car? :D
                          ahh well its all good :D
                          wasalam
                          MashaAllah bro. Keep it up, InshaAllah.

I forgot to mention that reading Surah Waqiah on a daily basis protects a person from poverty.
                          The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
                          Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

Comment

Subhanallah. Just stay patient as you are akhi. May Allah give you rizq from where you least expect. Ameen. You'll be in my dua'.
                            Al-Hasan Al-Basree said: people are the same in health but when hardship befalls they show distinction. Ibn al Qayyim :love:

Comment

:start:

lools enshsalah you will find better job...:)
                              j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

Working...
                              X