Rubbish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rubbish!

I'm a clean freak so I don't think I could live with 101 thing's floating around, recycle give what you can't to charity shops and thing's that are broken they need to go in the bin.
    What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

All the options are, "There is no other choice" rather than, "It is fully justified"...that makes me uncomfortable...

So when people become Muslim, what do you do with Music CD sets, or DVD sets, or statues and stuff? Do you give them away so they stay in the market, or do you destroy them, affecting the environment? Or do you recycle the paper, using it in a positive way to produce something halal?

If some food has alcohol, do you give it to someone, or throw it away? What about gelatine.

I think all of the answers will come down to one principle.
      I know Islam has answer for everything, I want to know what it is for this.

May Allah swt guide us to His straight path and make matters easy. Ameen.

Comment

Can Muslims donate Music CDs etc. to Charity shops?
        I used to volunteer at OXFAM. People donate the CDs, DVDs they don't need. Money is really used for good cause, like you can say: with this money you want to give pure water to poors in XYZ coutry or make tables and bench in schools in XYZ country etc. You can chose from various options.

Will the muslim bear sin of dealing in haram accroding to his/her belief?
        Because the person who bought that DVD, would have anyway listened to music from some other source. This way, it will be used for some good cause.

Originally posted by Tosh View Post
        All the options are, "There is no other choice" rather than, "It is fully justified"...that makes me uncomfortable...

So when people become Muslim, what do you do with Music CD sets, or DVD sets, or statues and stuff? Do you give them away so they stay in the market, or do you destroy them, affecting the environment? Or do you recycle the paper, using it in a positive way to produce something halal?

If some food has alcohol, do you give it to someone, or throw it away? What about gelatine.

I think all of the answers will come down to one principle.
        I know Islam has answer for everything, I want to know what it is for this.

May Allah swt guide us to His straight path and make matters easy. Ameen.

Comment

chuck alcohol and gelatine foodstuff tho' :o
          "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X