thinking about...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thinking about...

errrr what do i think about.... FOOD :D, chicken burgers, chips, pizza, chicken wraps, donner kebabs, kobedas u name it im on it :D
    :lailah: Praise be to Allah the Rab of the Ala-meen.:lailah:
    And Allah (swt) knows best

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
      maybe quite a personal question..(in which case dont talk abt the personal things :p)

but what do people thinking when they are staring/doing nothing..

like say on the bus/train when u dont have a book or any audio..what are you thinking abt?

me, whenevr i have moments to just think like that, it wud be abt problems/tasks i currently have to do, and figuring out ways to solve them...

cos i have read in biographies, some scholars would often be deep in thought, but i guess for scholars, mashaAllah they wud have so much knowledge in their heads, they wud be reviewing and reflecting...

because i reckon, that we probably have at least half an hour if not more a day for thinking time...

so what are u thinking abt? or are u just wasting the time?
      I usually think of incidences that have passed through out the day or week...maybe an embarrassing moment I had that i could have changed or stopped.

Or, I sometimes just watch the people around me and make assumptions- where they're coming from, where they might be going (looking at the clothes they're wearing).

I'm pretty sure most people sit there and pass judgements on others without knowing...it's human nature.
      "You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."
      -- "Prospects for Freedom in 1965," speech, Jan. 7 1965, New York City (published in Malcolm X Speaks, ch. 12, 1965).

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
        How I screw my life up, and how I'll change. Past events, future events I hope to see :insha:, things I hope to do :insha: things I've done wrong and things I could do.
        DITTO. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Hassnetwork View Post
          dunno whether this is considered personal, but.. whenever im in those or similar scenarios i get a tad bit teary-eyed, as i tend to think about the ones dear to me and thinking of the pain and problems they faced, and the younger ones that will grow up - not wanting them to go through certain things in life that really break you.

its a difficult question to answer tbh.. sumthing felt deep down inside..

aah well.

oh god this is me, once i did this on my way to work and as i was walking, noticed a tear come down my ear, then i came back to reality and scolded myself why i let my thoughts runaway with me like that, cant be helped im afraid
          The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Its all different at different times ... sometimes im reflecting on the past n sometimes im just thinking about to do in the future ...

other times im thinking about problems and can get all teary eyed with that one and sometimes i think about the good time and will get a smile across my face :)

sometimes i tend to day dream and when under extreme pressure, my head can go blank

I dont think ppl just think about one thing at all times .. u mind just wonders around al the time ... from one subject to another unless ur thinking about something thats truely on ur mind.
            When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

Man's way leads to a hopeless end...Allah's way leads to an endless hope

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
              maybe quite a personal question..(in which case dont talk abt the personal things :p)

but what do people thinking when they are staring/doing nothing..

like say on the bus/train when u dont have a book or any audio..what are you thinking abt?

me, whenevr i have moments to just think like that, it wud be abt problems/tasks i currently have to do, and figuring out ways to solve them...

cos i have read in biographies, some scholars would often be deep in thought, but i guess for scholars, mashaAllah they wud have so much knowledge in their heads, they wud be reviewing and reflecting...

because i reckon, that we probably have at least half an hour if not more a day for thinking time...

so what are u thinking abt? or are u just wasting the time?
              A lot more Akhi, usually most people think about worldly things,

I do the same as you do, also I wonder if Allah Ta'ala will forgive me for the sins I have committed, or If will have to face Azaab in the Kabr, or in Jahannam ... If I will die after saying the Shahadah, where I will die, etc ...

Death and our fate is something we aught to be Pondering about daily,

:jkk:
              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
              X