• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thinking about...

where life is heading

Comment

Last edited by Hayaa'; 22-05-08, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I think about everything.

I think of ideas and opinions, most times I think of comebacks or things I could have done or said differently. Usually I try and capture each and every piece of beauty around me and appreciate my walks from college each day. I pass people and wonder what they're thinking, how their life is, and what's occupying their mind and why they can't smile back at me.

I'm a deep thinker anyway. :p
        Last edited by scribble; 22-05-08, 08:29 PM.

Comment

How I screw my life up, and how I'll change. Past events, future events I hope to see :insha:, things I hope to do :insha: things I've done wrong and things I could do.
          It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
          -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Rosalie-Beauty View Post
            I think about everything and nothing. I live inside my head alot and its like an alternate universe to me. I sometimes put myself in absurd scenarios and situations.

Most of the time though, I think of bittersweet memories or think of, "what if's" or "if this were different"
            LOL same here, got it in one dearie.....
            What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

I just go blank....phase out.....my eyes open but I'm actually sleeping - I only realise I'm doing this until someone hits me to wake me up.

I hope that answered your question :D
              Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

AssalamuAlaykum

I think mostly about the recent things going on in life....take a moment to maybe ponder on what is going good for me atm...I guess I also use that time to think about 'nothing'....like usually life is so hectic that you dont get time for that :o But if I'm on the toob or whatever....I doze :zzz: *outta*

WassalamuAlaykum
                s a b r

Comment

different things. Sometimes think about what needs to be done in the rest of the day, some times think about something deeni, sometimes revise something.

Not so much now, but before when was in hifz class free time might be going over sabaq.
                  Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

I always think of life and say alhamdulillah that i am in good health and my husband and children are in good health too.

Comment

Everything and anythng.
                      You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

the purpose of life. These kind of moments happen to me A LOT. Like walking. When Im walking somewhere, I can't help but think, why my legs are moving or my hands are following the way they are and why can't I just stop and stand, but instead my legs are moving in a particular direction and even thought I KNOW why, I still don't know why...get me? Like, why is my brain thinking that I need to do something when I surely I don't need to or have to....
                        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Haya View Post
                          AssalamuAlaykum

I think mostly about the recent things going on in life....take a moment to maybe ponder on what is going good for me atm...I guess I also use that time to think about 'nothing'....like usually life is so hectic that you dont get time for that :o But if I'm on the toob or whatever....I doze :zzz: *outta*

WassalamuAlaykum
                          you dont have tubes in your part of laalaaland :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Hayaa' View Post
                            Hmmm, I think about things like what happend in the day and what I need to do when I go home. A lot of the time it's random things. But when i'm with Jihaan she doesn't let me think at all :p kidding

But yeah i do find myself contemplating a lot, if i don't have a book on me i just regret not having it and then I think how much knowledge could I have gained in that time reading it, and then it starts from there....:o

But alhamdulillah, time is precious and our travel times should be utilized in a beneficial way...be it reading a book, contemplating, doing dhikr, and self-assessment.
                            yeh yeh so stop humming bollywood tunes init
                            Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

Originally posted by Jihaan View Post
                              yeh yeh so stop humming bollywood tunes init
                              Well if I did do that (which I don't) what about...OMG her hijaabs nice init, or OMG her hair is nice innit...and it goes onnnn

dare I say anymore
                              Last edited by Hayaa'; 23-05-08, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayaa' View Post
                                Well if I did do that (which I don't) what about...OMG her hijaabs nice init, or OMG her hair is nice innit...and it goes onnnn

dare I say anymore
                                dont forget the perving on small children she's gonna get us arrested one day
                                Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Working...
                                X