• Eshal
    replied
    Re: Chelsea Grrrrrrrr!!!

^ yup mashaaAllaah was a good game!!

Leave a comment:

• zaki
    replied

Sadly in this day and age you will find even Muslims taking football too seriously, I love football, dont get me wrong but we shouldn't have it as our religion like many non-Muslims do.

For Fais, I do agree with what he as written, I'm not taking sides, but instead of posting idle talks we should all be doing something that will please Allah, do we think that arguments will please Allah?

Edit: for the game, I enjoyed it, the game went from one side to the other, its a shame that one team had to lose from the performance of the game

Leave a comment:

• Eshal
    replied

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
    i am so saving that!!!!! :hidban:

Leave a comment:

• Eshal
    replied

who cares if ronaldo missd the penalty

the grass was wet

anyway, the person who made that comment, let me see u play better than ronaldo than u can speak

sheesh u cant play footy then u criticise the best scorer in the world

HOW SAD

Leave a comment:

• *IslamicGirl*
    replied

:start:

:salams

Originally posted by cyber_abdullah View Post
    Ronaldo is a great player..........but he is a guy who can annoy you at times. What the hell was he thinking when he took that "stylish" penalty???? If man u lost, he would have got a lot of flack.

and he missed

The penalty shoot outs are the best bit about football- otherwise grown ups running after a ball for hours doesn't come in the same league as cricket :up: :p

:wswrwb:

Leave a comment:

• Mujib
    replied

Originally posted by ana_mujahid View Post
    u misunderstood me
    i ment millions being taken from betting, ticket prices (my friend paied £1,500 to watch this game) etc... all for the players to get paid
    ok so man u won, every single supporter was not effected by this game! their life does not depend on this game

do u actually sit down for 90min+ and watch a few men kick a ball about?
    u could be doing somfink beta than that!
    this is why no1 today is like ibn taymeyah, or ibn katheer or any of the 3lama of the history - such 'entertainment' (waste of time and lift) has been created to destroy ones life without him or her knowing

wake up...
    Originally posted by Fais View Post
    Well what you doing on an internet forum? .. Go read some Quran or something. Stop wasting your time. You could be doing something more useful then posting on an internet forum

I totally agree with what fais has said!
    There is no point in someone saying we shuld be doing better things than watching a game of football for 90 mins...Just as it is your interest in coming on this forum to help with your studies, its the same as ours to come on and and talk about football...

Lets just concentrate on ourselves.

Leave a comment:

• cyber_abdullah
    replied

Ronaldo is a great player..........but he is a guy who can annoy you at times. What the hell was he thinking when he took that "stylish" penalty???? If man u lost, he would have got a lot of flack.

Leave a comment:

• cyber_abdullah
    replied

Originally posted by Al-Nasser View Post
    Terry missed!!!

hahahahahahahaha

man united deserved it anyway

Leave a comment:

• Fais
    replied

:jkk: ...

Leave a comment:

• ana_mujahid
    replied

Well why dont you go make a thread about da3wa and 3ilm .. and maybe ill read it ...

.. ok.
    i aint on this forum 24/7 and nor on the net
    i cme to this forum to ask for help wid my studies, as u can see on the education section, read news posts and try to help other or be helped.
    search the forum there are plenty of threads about da3wa and 3ilm

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
    this is a foolish arguement....

We all waste our tiems on this forum, and a ton of the topics that we all actively engage in are non islamic related anyways, and rasulullah told us to relax our minds, and 90 minutes of fast paced action can help

but I understand your point ...ultimately sports dont matter at all
    agreed
    yes it dnt matter at all, except a few that the Prophet (pbuh) and teh sa7ba done to keep them selves fit and healthy (not watch a few men kick about a ball)
    as-siba7a warimya wa rakoob al khail

Leave a comment:

• Fais
    replied

Originally posted by Cartman View Post

We all waste our tiems on this forum, and a ton of the topics that we all actively engage in are non islamic related anyways, and rasulullah told us to relax our minds, and 90 minutes of fast paced action can help

Watch your mouth lil man .. need to wash it out with soap

Leave a comment:

• Cartman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fais
    replied

Originally posted by ana_mujahid View Post
    islam is not only about reaing quran
    have u eva heard of da3wa or 3lim?
    Well why dont you go make a thread about da3wa and 3ilm .. and maybe ill read it ...

Originally posted by souljaa View Post
    Chill aaaaaat Daisy :hidban:
    .. ok.

Leave a comment:

• souljaa
    replied

Wa Alaikum Asalaam.

I was just saying instead of wasting time on an internet forum .. he should take his own medicine with a glass of water .. and go read some Quran maybe do some dhikr.

And he could have used some wisdom is what hes trying to say.

Im not mocking what he's saying. Im mocking in the way hes saying it. There's a difference. And its a bit strange to me that hes telling people on an internet forum not to waste time .. :scratch:
    Chill aaaaaat Daisy :hidban:

Leave a comment:

• ana_mujahid
    replied

Originally posted by Dappodan1 View Post
    he is just expressing his views which I quite value even if I dont do as he says I think he has a valid point
    :jkk:

Originally posted by advisor View Post
    Assalamu Alaikum,

There really is no need for yourself to be rude to ana mujahid. He is just stating that we do not have the likes of past ulema rather we have people wasting time following footballers. Just because you wish to waste your time, do not mock someone else for expressing some insightful advice.
    :jkk:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X