X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chelsea Grrrrrrrr!!!

Originally posted by ana_mujahid View Post
    u misunderstood me
    i ment millions being taken from betting, ticket prices (my friend paied £1,500 to watch this game) etc... all for the players to get paid
    ok so man u won, every single supporter was not effected by this game! their life does not depend on this game

do u actually sit down for 90min+ and watch a few men kick a ball about?
    u could be doing somfink beta than that!
    this is why no1 today is like ibn taymeyah, or ibn katheer or any of the 3lama of the history - such 'entertainment' (waste of time and lift) has been created to destroy ones life without him or her knowing

wake up...
    Well what you doing on an internet forum? .. Go read some Quran or something. Stop wasting your time. You could be doing something more useful then posting on an internet forum

Comment

u misunderstood me
      i ment millions being taken from betting, ticket prices (my friend paied £1,500 to watch this game) etc... all for the players to get paid
      ok so man u won, every single supporter was not effected by this game! their life does not depend on this game

this is why no1 today is like ibn taymeyah, or ibn katheer or any of the 3lama of the history - such 'entertainment' (waste of time and lift) has been created to destroy ones life without him or her knowing

wake up...
      salaam

bro we just support a team, our life does not depend on it, my team lost iam still me i didnt cry or anything, left the match to go and pray ect....

its just a football match if we were watching a bunch of girls playing then thats something else

ive never bought a ticket to see a match live and probably wont, its a sport we not only watch it for entertainment but to evan maybe pick up some tips etc.. at the end of the day its a sport
      Last edited by Abdurahman31; 22-05-08, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
        Well what you doing on an internet forum? .. Go read some Quran or something. Stop wasting your time. You could be doing something more useful then posting on an internet forum
        he is just expressing his views which I quite value even if I dont do as he says I think he has a valid point
        When told that it was religiously permissible to say what pleases his persecuters without believing in it at the time of mihna, Ahmad ibn Hanbal said "If I remained silent and you remained silent, then who will teach the ignorant?".

Comment

Originally posted by Dappodan1 View Post
          he is just expressing his views which I quite value even if I dont do as he says I think he has a valid point
          Yes, but He could be Reading Quran instead of spending that time in typing out that sentance.

And He's comparing the People on this forum to ibn Taymiyah (Ra) and ibn Kathir (Ra) ... :rofl1:

Comment

Yes, but He could be Reading Quran instead of spending that time in typing out that sentance.

And He's comparing the People on this forum to ibn Taymiyah (Ra) and ibn Kathir (Ra) ... :rofl1:
            Assalamu Alaikum,

There really is no need for yourself to be rude to ana mujahid. He is just stating that we do not have the likes of past ulema rather we have people wasting time following footballers. do not mock someone else for expressing some insightful advice.
            Last edited by advisor; 22-05-08, 01:11 AM.
            La ilaha illAllah:lailah:

There is noone truly worthy of worship except Allah

Comment

u misunderstood me

wake up...
              ur rite its jus a game

think about one of ur passions or hobbies, this is what football is to some ppl, its like i dnt get why old ppl enjoy knitting things or playin bowls but obviously they see suttin in it to be doing it

ur boy paid 1500 to watch da game..whas ur point? as long as he pays his necessary dues, whas wrong wit following one of ur interests

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
              Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT

Comment

islam is not only about reaing quran
                have u eva heard of da3wa or 3lim?
                ‘…Verily Allah sent the Messenger with the Deen of guidance and truth in order to dominate over all other Deens (i.e. religions; such as Christianity, Hinduism and Judaism and ideologies; such as capitalism and Communism) even if the idolaters dislike it…’

Comment

Originally posted by advisor View Post
                  Assalamu Alaikum,

There really is no need for yourself to be rude to ana mujahid. He is just stating that we do not have the likes of past ulema rather we have people wasting time following footballers. Just because you wish to waste your time, do not mock someone else for expressing some insightful advice.
                  Wa Alaikum Asalaam.

I was just saying instead of wasting time on an internet forum .. he should take his own medicine with a glass of water .. and go read some Quran maybe some dhikr or something.

And he could have used some wisdom in what hes trying to say.

Im not mocking what he's saying. Im mocking in the way hes saying it. There's a difference. And its a bit strange to me that hes telling people on an internet forum not to waste time .. :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Dappodan1 View Post
                    :jkk:

Originally posted by advisor View Post
                    Assalamu Alaikum,

There really is no need for yourself to be rude to ana mujahid. He is just stating that we do not have the likes of past ulema rather we have people wasting time following footballers. Just because you wish to waste your time, do not mock someone else for expressing some insightful advice.
                    :jkk:
                    ‘…Verily Allah sent the Messenger with the Deen of guidance and truth in order to dominate over all other Deens (i.e. religions; such as Christianity, Hinduism and Judaism and ideologies; such as capitalism and Communism) even if the idolaters dislike it…’

Comment

Wa Alaikum Asalaam.

I was just saying instead of wasting time on an internet forum .. he should take his own medicine with a glass of water .. and go read some Quran maybe do some dhikr.

And he could have used some wisdom is what hes trying to say.

Im not mocking what he's saying. Im mocking in the way hes saying it. There's a difference. And its a bit strange to me that hes telling people on an internet forum not to waste time .. :scratch:
                      Chill aaaaaat Daisy :hidban:
                      Gone...

Comment

islam is not only about reaing quran
                        have u eva heard of da3wa or 3lim?
                        Well why dont you go make a thread about da3wa and 3ilm .. and maybe ill read it ...

Originally posted by souljaa View Post
                        Chill aaaaaat Daisy :hidban:
                        .. ok.

Comment

this is a foolish arguement....

We all waste our tiems on this forum, and a ton of the topics that we all actively engage in are non islamic related anyways, and rasulullah told us to relax our minds, and 90 minutes of fast paced action can help

but I understand your point ...ultimately sports dont matter at all
                          May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post

We all waste our tiems on this forum, and a ton of the topics that we all actively engage in are non islamic related anyways, and rasulullah told us to relax our minds, and 90 minutes of fast paced action can help

Watch your mouth lil man .. need to wash it out with soap

Comment

Well why dont you go make a thread about da3wa and 3ilm .. and maybe ill read it ...

.. ok.
                              i aint on this forum 24/7 and nor on the net
                              i cme to this forum to ask for help wid my studies, as u can see on the education section, read news posts and try to help other or be helped.
                              search the forum there are plenty of threads about da3wa and 3ilm

Originally posted by Cartman View Post

agreed
                              yes it dnt matter at all, except a few that the Prophet (pbuh) and teh sa7ba done to keep them selves fit and healthy (not watch a few men kick about a ball)
                              as-siba7a warimya wa rakoob al khail

Comment

:jkk: ...

Comment

Working...
                                X