Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

United Won!! :d:d:d

who cares? does it effect my life?
    ‘…Verily Allah sent the Messenger with the Deen of guidance and truth in order to dominate over all other Deens (i.e. religions; such as Christianity, Hinduism and Judaism and ideologies; such as capitalism and Communism) even if the idolaters dislike it…’

Comment

Re: United Won!! :d:d:d

Originally posted by ana_mujahid View Post
      :rotfl: ...

Comment

Good for you, It affect ours!

Terry slipped it wsnt his fault...Anelka...well he didnt even care he was like...Ive won this before and I have won almost every single cup in the world before...THANKS! lol
        Never give the devil a ride, He will always want to drive

Comment

All terrys fault. Kalou .. or Anelka or someone else shoulda went up. Terry wanted to be the hero .. serves him right.

Comment

Re: Chelsea Grrrrrrrr!!!

Terry is a dirty man. You won't believe what he did.

Read
            If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
              All terrys fault. Kalou .. or Anelka or someone else shoulda went up. Terry wanted to be the hero .. serves him right.
              and i thank the almighty for that :inlove:

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
              Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT

Comment

Originally posted by sister_sumera View Post
                awwww terry was crying
                the arabic saying: rijal aakhir zman! pfft

where is omar, where is ali (ras)

a few men on grass kicking a ball about! are they men?
                ‘…Verily Allah sent the Messenger with the Deen of guidance and truth in order to dominate over all other Deens (i.e. religions; such as Christianity, Hinduism and Judaism and ideologies; such as capitalism and Communism) even if the idolaters dislike it…’

Comment

sooooo true!....you cant call these freaks men..yuk!!!! i hate football..
                  rasoulAllah :saw: and the sahaba radiyallah anhum were men!

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Nasser View Post
                    Man Utd won!!

ah...i wanted them to win.....wanted the Israeli manager of Chelsea to be screwed.......but i don't feel alright because it was the Muslim Anelka who missed the penalty :(
                    Same:( I felt so bad cos it was him specifically who missed..
                    But anyways:hidban:

Comment

never heard of Frederik Kanute?

Muhammad Abu Trika?

Robbie Fowler?

yes they are men......and can influence the youth in a positive way by providing a good example

and any sport (including those who were famous in the time of the prophet :saw:) can be described in silly terms but what matters is what practicing this sport provides.....in the case of football there is a load of values and qualities provided.....including team work, loyalty, fair play, sportsmanship....etc etc
                      Last edited by Al-Nasser; 21-05-08, 11:38 PM.
                      My toughest fight was with my first wife.

Muhammad Ali Clay

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Nasser View Post
                        never heard of Frederik Kanute?

Muhammad Abu Trika?

Robbie Fowler?

yes they are men......and can influence the youth in a positive way by providing a good example

and any sport (including those who were famous in the time of the prophet :saw:) can be described in silly terms but what matters is what practicing this sport provides.....in the case of football there is a load of values and qualities provided.....including team work, loyalty, fair play, sportsmanship....etc etc
                        no, no and no
                        this 'sport' is making ppl mad
                        these players get paied in millions and there are starvin ppl worldwide begging for a couple of pounds!
                        millions if not billions of harram money is being used in this 'business'

Comment

no, no and no
                          this 'sport' is making ppl mad
                          these players get paied in millions and there are starvin ppl worldwide begging for a couple of pounds!
                          millions if not billions of harram money is being used in this 'business'
                          Millions in Business is Haram? ... Mufti Sahib .. can you tell me on what basis :p

Comment

http:/www.alghurabaa.org
                            Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

arhhhh

i hate man u evan more now, stupid terry

they keep on saying it was anelka's fault, it was TERRYS he had the chance to seal it..

o well next season i hope :(

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
                                Millions in Business is Haram? ... Mufti Sahib .. can you tell me on what basis :p
                                u misunderstood me
                                i ment millions being taken from betting, ticket prices (my friend paied £1,500 to watch this game) etc... all for the players to get paid
                                ok so man u won, every single supporter was not effected by this game! their life does not depend on this game

do u actually sit down for 90min+ and watch a few men kick a ball about?
                                u could be doing somfink beta than that!
                                this is why no1 today is like ibn taymeyah, or ibn katheer or any of the 3lama of the history - such 'entertainment' (waste of time and lift) has been created to destroy ones life without him or her knowing

wake up...

Comment

Working...
                                X