No announcement yet.

Muslim man threatens to sue driving school for sending transsexual instructor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim man threatens to sue driving school for sending transsexual instructor

A Muslim client claimed he had been shortchanged,
    by an 'all-female' driving school,
    when he booked a
    female instructor to teach his wife
    how to drive.
    The Muslim is threatening to sue after 'Miss' Sherdley,
    42, turned up for the lesson.
    'You have sent me a man. Send me a proper female.
    How dare you send a man with a deep voice'
    claims
    the Muslim.
    The man, a Muslim from the Meadowhall district of
    Sheffield who has not been named, claimed the company
    deliberately sent a man disguised as a woman.
    The school's comment was 'We are not racist. We are not
    sexist-If anyone was being so it was that man.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...each-wife.html
    ( be aware 'his' photo is incl. in the story)

~
    Last edited by Leena_Cnd; 21-05-08, 05:29 PM.
    "When authority is given to those who do not deserve it,
    wait for the Day of Judgment."

Re: Muslim man threatens to sue driving school for sending transsexual instructor

:rotfl: haha is that a man :p :p :p.. issit me or .. erm.. no comment :rotfl:

Comment

Re: Muslim man threatens to sue driving school for sending transsexual instructor

pathetic

if it's an all-female driving school why the hell has this tranny joined it? why not join a normal driving school that has male and female instructors and to whose customers it will obviously not matter whether they are being taught by a man or a woman.

but an all-female driving school is targetting a certain customer base, people who want FEMALE instructors specifically because either they wouldn't be comfortable learning from a man or for other perhaos cultural or religious reasons they may want a same-sex instructor

to then claim the man was being abusive and threatening is RUBBISH

he asked for something and did not get it, instead they tried to pass off a transexual as a woman.. and he has said he will sue.. that is a far cry from "abuse and threats".. they are sensationalising it to give the impression he's been abusive and threatened to cause the transexual harm.

complete joke

if you ask for a female instructor it's because you want a female instructor

not a "woman trapped in a mans body going through transition and in the middle of a sex change"
      [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
      [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
      [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
      Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
      [/CENTER]

Comment

unfortunatly a post operation or someone considering a Gender operation has to be recognised in their new sex under sex discrimination law regardles of what we think morally under the law he/she is recognised as a woman, for the school to turn him/her down would be direct sex discrimination therfore they were within their means employing him/her and sending him/her on the job

If the hubby had an objection he just needed to make a request for another instructer without a big fuss. Living in this country regardless of your beliefs you have to accept working and encountering gay/lesbian/bi and trans people
        Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

..that is dodgy. Taking hormones and whatever does not make you a woman, or a woman a man.. genetically you are what you always were, no matter how you dress or how you mess up your body.

I guess he had an agenda in choosing an all-female driving school instead of a normal one.. trying to assert his new "gender" on everyone else in a work environment where being a woman is important because that is what your customers are coming to you for specifically. :S
          Last edited by Chained_Water; 21-05-08, 05:48 PM.
          [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
          [/CENTER]
          [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
          [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
          [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
          [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
          Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Got to agree with ther muslim man here.

He asked for and paid for a woman, to teach his wife, and he got a man.

The fact that the man had fake boobs and wears a dress doesnt make him a woman.

Open and shut case.
            ''....And from the best ways of dealing with the ignorant is to ignore and avoid them. This is because if you debate with them, they beat you, and if you beat them they will end up hating you, and will not admit you are correct. Therefore ignore them''

Comment

yes but that is OUR belief, however our beliefs and morals are not what makes the law and under the law he is recognised as Post operative female hence he is recognised as a woman whether we like it or not.

You have to remember sometimes you cant assert opinion over something like this when legally ts correct, if it was saudi or somewhere fair enough becuase thats the law of that land and this is the law here,

ps; not my belief but a rational percetion considering the facts
              Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

This bit is beyond farce,

""For the past six years I have been what is correctly called "transitioned". I still have to undergo final surgery but legally I am a woman.

That is what my birth certificate says and that is what the gender recognition certificate proves. For that prejudiced and biased man to threaten to sue me and the driving school is totally and utterly wrong""

Ok, so legally he is a woman, his birth certificate says he is a woman, he even has a gender recognition certificate that states he is a woman.

And yet he was plainly born a man, and he still has male genitalia !!

Its a crazy world.
                ''....And from the best ways of dealing with the ignorant is to ignore and avoid them. This is because if you debate with them, they beat you, and if you beat them they will end up hating you, and will not admit you are correct. Therefore ignore them''

Comment

what the .... is that thing :|

Comment

:vomit:Two words: Daily Mail

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquillity View Post
                      Two words: Daily Mail
                      ditto

Comment

What sort of world do we live in where gender is questionable
                        It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                        -Muslim

Comment

hillarious.
                          "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

:rotfl:

you should read the comments on that page...daily mail readers, honestly.

stupid man...what's wrong with the bloody law!

(apparently calling him a man is illegal though)
                            ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
                            a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
                            worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
                            a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
                            and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
                            (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Who cares, as long as you pass your driving test!
                              Last edited by Lord Summerisle; 21-05-08, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X