My fishie died....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fishie died....

my fishie died......i dont know why....i still deny...oh the good-bye.... :( :( :(

will i be accounted for its death? :cry:
    "And so, those were his last words, he had difficulty breathing. Dying on the inside, internally bleeding. The Angel of Death, dragged him away while he was sleeping.... watched his world crumble in front of him, searching for meaning..."

Re: My fishie died....

Everything living on this planet will die, I dont think you will be accounted for its death, unless you treated the animal badly.
    Its a tough time for anyone who loses a pet, but keep smiling :)
    A small Du'a can make a big difference :D
    Make Dua for your brothers and sisters, wouldn't you want good things to happen to them as much as good things happening to you?

http://onlybeautyinislam.wordpress.com

Comment

don't worry brother. as long as you weren't abusing the fish, you are fine. i've had lots of my fish die, and you can always replace them, unlike people and horses. if i were you i'd be more concerned with why my entire post rhymed:

Originally posted by junaid368 View Post
      my fishie died......i dont know why....i still deny...oh the good-bye.... :( :( :(

"What have I to do with worldly things. My connection with the world is like that of a traveler resting for a while underneath the shade of a tree and then moving on." -Prophet Muhammad (Salallahu alayhi wa allahi wa sallam)

Comment

This is a nice poem for his death. I am sorry for your loss.
        First they came for the 'Terrorists', and I did not speak out.
        Then they came for the fundraisers, and I did not speak out.
        Next they came for the ulama, and I did not speak out.
        And then they came for me.

Comment

Oh no :( that's proper sad, but don't fret it was fishy's time to leave this world. I've got a two-year old cat, that I bought as a ten-week old kitten and he is my BABYYY If he died I would miss him soooooo much, like unhealthily too much! He's like my lickle, furry shadow :D If I go to the bath he will sit outside the door till I come out, when I'm brushing my teeth he'll be sitting by my feet, when I'm making wudu he'll be watching the water go down the plug hole, when I'm doing my essays on the comp he'll be sitting on my lap, when I'm asleep in bed he'll be sleeping on my legs (my very own personal heater :D) when I come home from uni he'll run to greet me as soon I open the door, when I eat he eats with me, when I close my bedroom door before I go to bed he'll sit outside the door and meow until I let him in. MarshAllah tabarakAllah he is a proper blessing from Allah!!! I love him with all my heart :inlove: Honestly I miss him when I go out that's how much love I have for him. If you haven't guessed already he's my substitute for a real baby lol. I project all my maternal love onto him...yeah well he aint complaining OMG I swear I even heard him say 'mama' one day!!! I was like whatttttt?!? But I think it was more like a weird meow, kinda like 'meow-ma' lol. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
          [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]And your Lord says: "Call on Me, I will answer your Prayer." (40:60)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Just Flush it down the toilet and start afresh....

Comment

:(

My fish died also, years ago but it still horrifies me. :( All my pets that I've had have left me. I don't think they like me much..

Comment

Originally posted by scribble View Post
                :(

My fish died also, years ago but it still horrifies me. :( All my pets that I've had have left me. I don't think they like me much..
                :there: so did mine :( we had two, n we went to my nans to stay for a week, n by th time we came back my Dad had buried them in th back garden (or so he says) :scratch:
                من صمت نجا

He who keeps silent saves himself (Tirmidhi, Ahmad).

Comment

We buried our budgies that died in our back garden. :(

I think we buried the fish too. :D

Comment

Buy another fish
                    Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by junaid368 View Post

what should i do

today when i was sleeping my brother sold parrots.. they were very very small when we bring in home.. i use to feed them and they were just use to eat from my hands...

my brother sold then and when i woke up he said that i brought you ice cream from the money by selling parrots :(

i can understand you ... animals are also dearer to human

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
                          Buy another fish
                          it's not the same.

When ninja turtle died...I cried the whole day, I couldn't stop. The slow old buddy...is gone.
                          Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

thanks people, really apprecite it, i dont think i want another one, i'll probably die too and i'll have the same feeling over again, oh the about the rhyming, lol it was suppposed to rhyme, just somthin i put together quickely
                            "And so, those were his last words, he had difficulty breathing. Dying on the inside, internally bleeding. The Angel of Death, dragged him away while he was sleeping.... watched his world crumble in front of him, searching for meaning..."

Comment

Working...
                            X