X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We Truly Believers?

Are We Truly Believers?

Re: Are We Truly Believers?

Makes you think.. and reflect... does it not...?
    and to think he used to tutor me and only yesterday were me and my family discussing about him as his mother used to teach me and recently taught my sister..

make dua for him inshAllah,

may Allah hasten his release Ameen

Comment

:salams Akhi,

This is an excellent letter. It was posted here a few weeks ago, but hardly anyone responded. I took my sig. from this letter, and even used it as a post in my blog. :jkk: for posting it. It definately causes one to stop & think, insha'Allah.
      “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”
      ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

Jazzak Allahu khairan for posting this letter. It's really great wake-up call. In my halaqa recently, we were reminded that one of the conditions upon which Allah (swt) will accept our du'a is that we need to be performing all 5 pillars of faith, our earnings need to be halal. We need to take responsibility for our duties towards Allah (swt) and our weaknesses as Ummah before blaming others, insha Allah.

Comment

49:14 The Nomads said: “We believe.” Say: “You have not believed; but you should say: ‘We have submitted’, for belief has not yet entered into your hearts.” If you obey God and His messenger, He will not put any of your works to waste. God is Forgiver, Merciful.
          49:15 Believers are those who believe in God and His messenger, then they became without doubt, and they strive with their money and their lives in the cause of God. These are the truthful ones.
          49:16 Say: “Are you teaching God about your system while God knows everything in the heavens and the Earth? God is knowledgeable of all things.”
          49:17 They think they are doing you a favor by having submitted! Say: “Do not think you are doing me any favors by your submission. For it is God who is doing you a favor that He has guided you to the faith, if you are being true.”
          49:18 Surely, God knows all the unseen in the heavens and the Earth; God is Seer of everything you do.

8:2 The believers are those whom, when God is mentioned, their hearts reverence; and when His revelations are recited to them, it increases their faith; and they put their trust in their Lord.

33:35 Surely, the submitting men, and the submitting women, the believing men, and the believing women, the dutiful men, and the dutiful women, the truthful men, and the truthful women, the patient men, and the patient women, the humble men, and the humble women, the charitable men, and the charitable women, the fasting men, and the fasting women, the men who keep covered their private parts, and the women who similarly keep covered, and the men who commemorate God frequently, and the commemorating women; God has prepared for them a forgiveness and a great recompense.

Comment

Working...
          X